Escape the Night 6

mina's pov

"I can't loose you again Alex..."I say, Alex doesn't say a word, he puts the key in and turns it unlocking the next exhibit. A new chest opens and inside was a lamp and a note, "Wishes are not free"Joey says and Bretman spoke up, "I wish a bitch would be".

We all stood around, "You guys, I think we're running out of time, We have to do the next one"Bretman says as I stood by Alex. I was worried, so many things ran through my head. How will we all survive? Who will survive? This never happened before? Could we all die?!

We all looked over to the lamp. "We lost so many good people"Rosanna says as Minwoo nods. I looked up at Alex, I was so worried for him. It felt like we could run away together happily but...deep down I knew Alex's fate could end in the same way it did last time. Joey opens the note as he reads off what was on the card:

"Secrets lie in the lamp. Sing the song of Arabia to find the way"

Song of Arabia? "Shouldn't we rub the lamp? I mean it's like the movies"Maddison says as Joey says we have to sing the song. Most of us think we have to rub the lamp first before finding the song, Bretman takes the lamp and rubs it when suddenly a piano starts playing out of nowhere.

Once it ends we realize their wasn't any words to the piano, Nikita suggest we all hum the tune for it to work, so Bretman rubs the lamp again and we all hum the tune together as we slightly danced along. Suddenly something opens under me and Alex as I look at the note and read it:

" The genie of the lamp has one of the jeweled keys, but getting it will require more trickery than all of Ali Baba thieves. place the lamp on the symbol of the djinn to the second floor to learn more"

We go upstairs to the second floor, which we haven't been to at all yet searching for the genie's symbol. We find the symbol at the end of this hallway, Bretman places the lamp on top of the symbol as the drawer opens up to a secret passage.

Joey goes first then the rest of us do crawling through this red fabric hallway. "Censor"Bretman says covering Nikita's butt as he goes through, I giggle feeling Alex wrap one arm around me. I giggle pushing him off as we go in and see someone in chains at the end of the room.

He asks up if we came to torment him but we all said no looking at him. This must be the genie, We try to get the key. However he wouldn't let it go, "What if we traded it?"Alex asked as he asked for what. "Your freedom"Maddison and Nikita says, but Joey whispered to them that we couldn't do that.

We ask how we can free him and the genie says we needed to find the hammer of suleiman in the arabian exhibit. He then adds on for us to return we must shatter the ebony horse, We go through this curtain that was spewing out lightning and smoke as we entered the arabian exhibit.

"Arabia doesn't wait forever"The genie says as we leave, I feel Alex wrap his arm around my waist. We see tents and people dancing, I feel Alex slowly let go of me as I look back at him and see him flirting with the dancers. I look away pouting as I follow the group, "I think they're distracting us"I say and the group nods.

"They aren't that pretty"Nikita says and I nod, "Yeah, they aren't"I say with a bit of attitude as Nikita and Maddison seemed surprised and noticed Alex flirting with the girls. "Ah~ homegirl you got this on your own"Nikita says and I smile.

Alex continued to make love eyes at the girls as I gripped my sword ready to beat him up, but Minwoo stops me. They start dancing on stage when a man comes out pushing one of the girls, another guy attacks him and that's when we realize it was a play.

This lady comes out asking us what we needed as we all explain what we needed. Then it hit me, and maybe it hit Joey too. The women, was the women that trapped the genie in his lamp. The women made Bretman go on stage, she tells the story as Bretman is supposedly betraying the czar's wish's and runs away with some girl.