Author's Note I

Hi everyone, first of all I wanna establish why I wrote this story in the first place.

1. I felt Daenerys was done grave injustice in Season 7-8.
2. I somehow fell in love with Dark!Daenerys
3. I kinda despise the Starks in Season 8, they were way too xenophobic even after Daenerys helped them against the Night King.

Now, I know that the Daenerys in the story has many OOC moments, but the premise of this story is that the consciousness of Daenerys was transferred to a second alternate life. It's practically a parallel life but she has the chance to correct many mistakes.

When I portray the Darker Daenerys here, I was tempted to go full Imperialist!Dark!Daenerys but I decided to keep some of her progressive/populist persona in her. I try my best to portray her as a tyrant, but a competent one. She wants to break the wheel and being to compromising won't break it. There is a fine line between productive compromise and one-sided beneficiary compromise, the latter was seen in Season 8 of GoT. She needs to be an absolutist to her enemies and a enlightened despot to her friends. Again, she maintains iron fist rule for both but is less enlightened to her foes.

I know some still ship Jon x Daenerys, but I will say this fanfic will not contain Jon x Daenerys. There'll be one-sided elements but nothing more than a monarch and vassal. 

Also do give feedback about me including the other lesser known houses to the storyline, families like the Velaryons deserve a lot of love ❤️. We'll see more houses soon hopefully.

Signing out,
Justawritergonecrazy