29. "Sex"

Twenty Nine.

"Sex."

It was seconds after the bedroom door closed that lips connected again. Marley held the back of Jen's neck as they danced through the room clumsily, feet stepping and tripping, arms tangling around torsos. But their clothes didn't move. Jen wanted to desperately claw off every item of Marley's clothing, but she just held her close, letting the blonde know she could do everything on her own accord. But Jen felt a new, more heated, more intimate excitement in her that made her chest heave and caused her to become short of breath. It had been awhile since she'd been in bed with another woman, but she'd never recalled feeling the way she did, and no one was even naked yet.

When they reached the bed, Jen lowered Marley's body to the mattress and grazed her lips down across the girl's jawline, then to her neck. She let her tongue flatten against the pale stretch of skin, suppressing a groan when she heard a lengthy sigh leave Marley's throat. The blonde's hands were at her back and gripping at her shirt.

"It's my first time, Jen." Marley whispered, words hot and dripping with arousal, closely spoken above Jen's head.

The older girl gently slid her hand up against Marley's neck, tilting her head back. She spoke directly beside her ear, "it's okay, I'll make you feel good, I promise."

Jen decided then that she'd please Marley entirely. She wanted to make her feel as good as she possibly could, make her first time the only memorable time. She longed to hear the girl moan, to see her body, to be intertwined with her. All logic she had previously harboured had completely dissipated under the coating of lust that had melted her body. She swore she'd never been so turned on.

As Jen lifted her head from Marley's neck, she brought their eyes level as she moved her hands up to the top button of the blonde's blouse. The girl's forehead was warm to the touch, Jen felt it as she pressed their foreheads together before she leaned into for another brief but deep kiss. She was fiddling with Marley's buttons as their mouths moulded together like soft clay, pulling as many down at a time as she could until the blonde's plain white bra was visible, and her blouse was pulled back away from her ample chest. Jen tugged the shirt off of Marley's arms and chucked it off the bed, then going for the bra clasp.

She looked up into Marley's face as to check whether she was okay. She was flushed, face determined, taking every opportunity to lean up and push her lips up against Jen's. With her inexperience, she didn't exactly know how to express her lust without kissing, so when she wasn't kissing, she was sighing and fidgeting. She was lost in the actions of Jen's hands and lips, eyes shiny and dark in hue.

Once her bra had been flung off the bed too with her shirt, Jen leaned back to stare down at her exposed breasts. She could feel her mouth comically salivating and she bit down hard on her lip, wanting to groan out and go insane. Marley was a hot red in the face, staring expectantly at Jen, wanting so desperately to be touched.

"Fuck." Jen mumbled before lowering her mouth to Marley's breast, closing her lips around one of her nipples. With her other hand, she cupped and kneaded her other breast. There was gasp from the blonde, and then the first moan. It was so heavenly that Jen felt her head go dizzy for a moment. She absently ran her tongue around Marley's nipple, flicking and sucking. And in response, moan after moan tumbled from her mouth and Jen felt herself breathing rapidly, hands roaming down the blonde's body in frustration. She felt she'd never heard anything more sexy yet innocent in her entire life.

"More..." Marley breathed, and Jen obliged by kissing gently down her stomach, avoiding the left base of her ribs, where there was a dark bruise healing.