The Wolf Girl

(your pov)

When I see Sam he better explain why my ticket was for two week later and to Tokyo, Canada! I'm lucky they let me exchange it for a ticket to Tokyo, Japan.. I sigh and call him to let him know I'm almost at my stop, he tells me he will meet me there with his roommates. Roommates?! They Better not have touched him or they might want to lock me out next full moon!

The train comes to a stop and I get out. I look around for Sam and see him running in with two other males. One who has raven hair and the other with dirty blond hair. "COOKIEEE!" Sam shouts very loudly. "Right here.." I say feeling slightly embarrassed. The blondie stares at me up and down and my ear twitches. "So this is your sister?" He says smirking. "Yup!!" Sam says a little to loudly. "Sam one, can you at least tell me your roommates names. And two.. Tell me why the mother flipping heck why you gave me a ticket to Tokyo, Canada two weeks in advance!! Your lucky they let me chage it out for a ticket to Tokyo, Japan!!" I screamed in his direction. "Okay, jesus your loud when your mad.. One, this is Taurtis and that's Grian. Two, your not the only one, Grian got the other one to Tokyo, Canada.." Sam says acting like I smacked him. "I now see the family resenbalince.." Taurtis said rubbing his ears. "Oh we aren't related..." Me and Sam say at the same time. "Also sorry for my language and screaming..." I said feeling ashamed of myself. "Oh it's okay Wolfy~" Grian said still smirking at me. "Sam did you tell him my second middle name?" I ask. "No I didn't even know that, I only knew your first one is Lil- mhhh!" Sam tried saying but I covered his mouth. "Don't you dare or I'll make you regret it next full moon!" I yell at him then uncover his mouth. (btw now would be a good time to let you know their right outside the train station and it's after school hours =w=) "Aww but I wanted to let Grian know because it seems like he has a crush on you~~" He said in a voice that annoyed my ears. I cover my mouth with my elbow to hide my blush and notice Grian staring at my ears. "Y- you can pet my ears if you r- really want, mine aren't s- sensitive like Sam's.." I say shakily because I know Sam is going to record it to capture me moaning. "Okay. Shorty~" He says while Sam pulls out his phone to start recording. 

Grian is petting me for a little while when we are walking home before it happens and he touches the spot. "Nya~!" I moan but then instantly cover my mouth in my elbow. "Yesh!! I got it!" Sam says right after he stops the recording. Grian smiles at me then continues to pet my ears avoiding the spot for now. I can't believe I moaned! We walk into the house and Taurtis runs upstairs. "Do I have a room or am I on the couch again?" I ask yawning. "Hmm me and Taurtis share a room so why don't you and Grian share one too?" He said his smirk turning into a laugh. "Wow didn't know you hated me that much, heh at least you didn't call me a dog." I mumble so only Sam could hear. "Fine.. you win this time" I say a bit louder. 

Grian stops petting my ears and I follow him to the basement. "Okay G- Grian, which corner can be mine?" I say not wanting to disturb him. "What do you mean?" He said in his smooth English ascent. "O- oh sorry, I can sleep on the couch if you want.." I look down at the floor, my ears and tail drooping a little. "N- no I mean like we are sharing the room so it's both of ours" He says making me blush without knowing it. "S- Sorry I just t- though.." I start to stumble for a loss of as I look up into his eyes. "It's okay.. and you don't have to apologize all the time.." He said looking down at me as he is like a foot taller then me. "Sorry, flip sorry, f*** sorry I'm so sorry for my language.." I say trying to get right but failing miserly he laughs which seems to fill my heart with joy. "Erm where should I sleep..?" I ask Grian then he just sighs and grabs me from behind and pulls me onto the bed. My tail ends up between his legs and he moves it slightly so it's right by his balls but is gentle to not crush me tail, he raps his arms around me. "Can I just sleep on the floor?" I ask Grian not being use to sleeping on a bed let alone being so close to someone. "You can but I'm not letting my little Cookie get dirty~" He said sweetly and I blushed hardcore. Just before I fell asleep I saw Sam come and take about ten pictures.

(Peace, I will try to update by next week! Hope you enjoyed!~)