The New Girl (part 2 of 2) The 'Detention'

(3rd pov)

You and Grian walked outside you spot a nice area shaded by a Sakura tree. "How about there?" You ask Grian quietly. "Sure" He said sweetly. You both eat your lunches and you notice him looking at the ground. "Would you like some pokey?" You ask holding up your pack of oreo pokey. "Sure, heh thanks.. Would you like to try the pokey challenge?" Grian asks you with a light blush. "S- sure" You say remembering the videos you watched of people doing it. You place the cream end in his mouth and the stick end in yours. (Amber and Kitty I flipping swear I'm trying to do this chapter clean so shut up, also would you like to be characters in this if so let me know and give me a disription for your character) As you and Grian start biting your pieces off you start to blush more and more as you remember what happens at the end. As the pokey gets smaller and smaller he starts to hold your head closer to his. Once the pokey is gone you start to kiss and see a flash, you don't care as your having your first kiss with your crush. You and Grian pull away to seeing a certain bunny boy smiling at his phone. "Congrats on your first kiss Sis!" Sam said very excitedly. "Wa- wait Cookie I was your first kiss?" Grian asked supersized. "Yup, and I'm happy it was you" You say quietly so Sam can't hear. "Cookan For the win!" Sam says loudly making you and Grian jump. You both blush to a blood red as Taurtis comes over. You and Grian smirk and you say, "Sam isn't that your boyfriend over there?" Sam blushes darker then both of you when Taurtis comes over. Taurtis smirks and kisses Sam as you take a picture. "Lets go to class and leave the two lovebirds alone~" You say.

(Your pov)

Me and Grian walk to class and are there early. "Ah we have a new girl! What's your name hon?" Teacher Helena said. "My name is Cookie.." I replied. "Ah nice name, take a seat" She says. I sit next to Grian as people walk in and the bell rings. "Okay class to the gym" Helena says as we get up. Me and Grian walk together to the gym while Sam walks with Taurtis. Every one goes to get changed in the locker rooms then walks out. "Okay, boys vs. girls Doctor Doge-ball" Gym Teacher Helena says as I raise my hand. "Can I be on the boys team?" I say because it's only Sam, Grian and Taurtis on the boys team. (I know there are more boys but just pretend they skipped class) "Ugh, fine" Helena replies. "Okay, Sam you be the Doctor, Taurtis and Grian protect him at all costs, he can get you back in as long as he doesn't get out. I will get the other team out. Got it?" I say explaining the plan. They all nod and we get in formation with me in the front. "3... 2... 1... GO!!!!!!" Gym Teacher Helena counts us in. I quickly grab two balls then throw them, each getting two people out, one of them being the doctor. 4 down, 5 to go. Someone tries to get Sam out but Grian catches it getting another person out. He quick gives it to me and I get another two people out with a curve ball. 2 more left shivering in their skirts. I turn around for a second to check on the others and a brave little girl desides she is going to try to get me out and throws the ball high up so it would fall on me. I smirk and jump ten feet in the air. I twist and turn and catch the ball mid air getting the little girl out. Once I land I throw the ball at the last girl declaring our victory as she gave up letting it hit her. "Good job Cookie! And good job I guess Grian..." Gym Teacher Helena says sighing. Every one looked shocked when Teacher Helena said 'good job' to Grian. "What, why is everyone so shocked?" I ask confused. "Teacher Helena only respects women, that's why so many males skip gym, she always calls us maggots.." Taurtis said still shocked. "Heh, um class is over head to your next class..." Gym Teacher Helena says trying to not draw any more attention to herself.

As we walk to Teacher Geode's class Taurtis starts shivering but I think nothing of it. We walk in and Geode says, "Ah a new subject, tell me about yourself" "Finally Evil class, my name is Cookie Lilith Wolfy Dark, my blood type is O, I am the daughter of Samala Ren and Kyi Dark, half sister to Oreo Cookie, Foxy Green, Lilian Hons and my real brother is Light Dark. I am the Omega Werewolf of the Shadow Pack even though they abandon me when I was ten, my first kiss was Grian, I am a virgin." I say as I start to run out of breath. "Okay, you obviously had Evil Studies before because you answered every required question" Teacher Geode says surprised. I go sit next to Grian who is trying to hide the fact that he is blushing over the first kiss part. "Okay Cookie you are going to drink one of the boys milk but you can chose who's you want to drink" Geode says like this happens every day. "Uh- um, Gr- Grian I guess..." I say blushing. Me and Grian grab a cup and go though the painting to the other room. I pour milk from a milk carton into the cup and Grian looked confused. "Sam told me that this might happen, that's why I bought the milk during lunch" I explain. He nods and we go back into the main room. "Okay now drink the milk" Teacher Geode says. I obey and drink the milk, "Not bad" I say as Grian turns blood red even though it's normal milk. Sam smirks knowing that really it's just normal milk. "Okay-" Geode says as the bell rings, "Class dismissed" ( this is only a little over 1,000 words so I'm including the "detention" in this chapter)

I pull a very stubborn Grian to Dr. Nurse MD's classroom. We sit down as he says smirking, "Okay see you in 30 minutes. Have fun~" And with that he left locking the door too. "Erm, truth or dare? This is all I could think of.." I say. "Hmm, dare!" Grian says quickly. "Okay.. I dare you to.. Do what ever you want to me for five minutes.." I say thinking of what he might do. He smirks and says, "Okay, sit over here on the floor for this one" I go over to and sit on the floor and Grian walks over to me.

(Grian's pov)

I walk over to where Cookie is sitting and crawl over her and she blushes hardcore. I use up two of the minutes licking her neck trying to find her sweet spot. "N- nya~" Cookie moans and I smirk. I abuse her sweet spot by licking and nibbling the spot for the next three minutes. "Aww looks like my time is up~" I say seductively to Cookie, "Anyways.. truth or dare?" "Em d- dare.." Cookie said closing one eye. "I dare you to.. Do what ever YOU want to me for five minutes" I say sitting up. I start to blush mad hard as she goes underneath my over sized uniform top and her head popping out the collar of the uniform. Cookie raps her arms around me from underneath my uniform then starts kissing me on the lips. I am a little surprised by this but I enjoy all five minutes of it. Once the dare is over Cookie starts to slip her head back down from my uniform but I rap my arms around her letting her know she can stay. "Truth or dare?" Cookie asks. "Truth" I say sweetly. "What do you see in me Grian?" She says sounding like she is on the verge of crying.  "Many things, your smart, beautiful, nice, brave, kind, trustworthy, strong, protective, and most importantly you will through yourself in harms way if it means protecting the ones you love" I say meaning every single word of it. "Th- thank you" Cookie says through the tears running down her face as her fluffy tail swishes. I wipe her tears away and ask, "Truth or dare?" "Truth" She replies. "Will you be my girlfriend Cookie?" I ask her. "Yes, I will!" Cookie says happily. Just then Teacher Geode unlocks the door and walks in, "What's all this commotion abou-" Geode stops talking and takes a picture of me and Cookie, "Hold on I'ma just send this to Sam and make a video version of this my background and also send that to Sam.." Me and Cookie blush a lot when he does the video part. "Okay you can go I will let Dr. Nurse MD know" Teacher Geode says getting a tiny nose bleed. Cookie slips out from underneath my uniform and with that we leave and walk home.

(next chapter will be at the house)