Chapter 69

As Abel finishes his lunch at the bar I look out towards the pool, "Abel we should go swimming." I say looking at the reflection of the California palms in the water, "it's a good day for it." He says. I nod, "I'll meet you out there..." I say to him giving him a small smile. He kisses me and nods, "yeah..." he says as we both go to change. I get changed into my bathing suit then go downstairs to see Abel taking off his shirt and jumping in the pool. I smile and go outside closing to porch door behind me, "waters fine Lizzy." He says giving me a small smile. I smile back and sit on the edge of the pool and slip my legs into the water, "come on Lizzy you know it's hot out there." Abel says. I chuckle and nod, "I've just got to get used to the water." I say to him. He nods and keeps swimming. I can't help but stare at my hot boyfriend swimming through the water, "you know Car, it's not polite to stare..." he says between his pants as he smiles swimming over to me. He spreads my legs and pushes himself up so he could kiss me. Our lips connect and I melt into him, "fuck I love you..." I mumbled to him softly, "remember that..." he said chuckling slightly, "what do you mean re-" I start before his arm rests on my back and relaxes his body causing him to fall backwards and bringing us both into the water, "Abel! What the fuck!" I say giggling. He chuckles too bringing me into a kiss pushing my now wet hair out of my face. He pulls me closer to him, our chests and crotches touching. I wrap my legs around his waist to be closer to him and he smirks slightly, "hot..." he mumbles. I grab his hair and push him towards me more deepening our kiss causing Abel to grunt slightly. I let my hands fall to Abel's chest as we letting my nails gently drag down his front, "Fuck Carmen..." he mumbles. I close my eyes and let out a small breath when I feel his hot breath against my cheek, leaving kisses on my neck and jaw, sending small jolts throughout my body. I lean my head back to give him more access as I move my fingers to his wet hair, "Lizzy you're so eager..." he mumbles smirking slightly, "only for you daddy..." I mumbled smirking as he pushes me against the wall of the pool. I look up into Abel's eyes seeing them for of lust, love and need, "wanna fuck you ms. Grant..." he says stroking my cheek then grabbing it gently and pulling me back into a kiss. This one was more rushed and heated, I wanted him bad and began to rub myself against his hardened cock. I feel his erection twitch against me and he begins to slide off the straps of my suit as he sucks and bites at my neck. I give a tug on his hair, telling him to fucking kiss me. As I feel Abel's warm lips colliding with mine, his tongue slips into my mouth and a moan escapes me. I let him pull off my suit and I reach for his, "I wanna see you too..." I mumble to him. He nods and begins to kiss me again. Rubbing his hard on against my entrance making me to whine against his cheek. Without warning, he pushes 3 of his fingers inside of me my nails digging into his shoulder as I jump a bit, "shit Abel..." I mumble, the feeling of his long fingers deep inside of me, in and out repeatedly making me want him more. I began to push down on his fingers and Abel begins to take them away slightly from me to tease me and make me want him more... "a-Abel oh my god..." I mumble as I ride his fingers, "stop Car..." he mumbles. I obey and he pulls his fingers out only for him to push the head of his cock against my entrance, "Abel...fuck me..." I whimper. He chuckles against my cheek and pushes up into me, "shit Lizzy...so tight..." he mumbles sitting still to let me adjust, "fuck Abel..." I mumble as I begin to bounce myself onto him. He grabs my waist and his hands roam to my breasts slowly squeezing and rubbing my nipples while kissing me hungrily. His soft lips slowly going down my neck and leaving marks to my breasts. I feel him swirl his tongue around my nipples and lightly bites on them. My head falling back as I swear between muffled moans and thrust my hips against his, his grunts and moans mixing with my own, "T-Tesfaye, g-god I want all of you..." I moan my nails pushing into the skin of his chest. I feel us getting sloppy because I was a bit tired. Abel seems to read my mind laying me down on my back beside of the pool. He thrusts into me harder and harder making me scratch his back with my nails. I wrap my arms around his neck and lift my head slowly and whispered into his ear, "fuck me harder daddy..." he instead slows down causing me to get frustrated, "what was that babygirl..?" He mumbles smirking. I glare at him, "fuck. Me. Harder. Tesfaye." I command him. He smirks, "beg for it." He mumbles. I grab his necklace and pull him towards me, "I need you Abel..." he smirks, "not good enough..." he mumbles flipping me over and pushing his tip into me, "make sure I know why I'm yours Abel, only yours..." "fucking slut.,." He mumbles. Abel grips my waist, pulling me towards him. With his stomach now pressed into me. I whimper as I feel his hand pinning my upper body to the wet and cold tile, his hands grip my hips, keeping me in place as he thrusts harder and harder making me moan in total pleasure. He was hitting every spot, he knew me like no one else did and fucked me better than anyone else I've ever had, "t-Tesfaye g-god you're so good, s-so amazing..." He slaps my ass, causing me to yelp/moan as he pounds in and out of me every time hitting my g-spot. Soon I feel the my orgasm building up and I moan out, "fucking you good Lizzy? Hm?" "Need to cum, Abel you're gonna make me cum!" I moan as Abel grabbed my hair pulling at it, "Good girl, come for me..." he slaps my ass again harder this time, "a-Abel o-oh god, I-I've gotta cum-Abel!" I moan out and release on him. Abel following grabbing me and pulling me against him pushing into me more, "does it feel good Lizzy? Hm? You like my cum inside of you?" He asks placing his hand on my neck and choking me as I finished riding out my high, "fuck, s-so good Lizzy..." he mumbles slowing down and pulling out of me as he releases my neck as well, "y-you're the best baby..." I say to him, "you are too..." He says back, "I love you." I say to him, "I love you too..." he says kissing me. I go behind him and put my arms around his neck wrapping my legs around him, "swim around Abel..." I mumble to him. He smiles and does what I say as I lean against his neck enjoying the ride, "my moms coming over for dinner tonight. My eyes shoot open and I look at him, "holy shit, why didn't you tell me?!" I say to him, "I didn't want you to stress about it, and don't worry we're going to a restaurant." He says. I burry my face into the crook of my neck and mumble out a small shit. "Lizzy it'll be fine I promise..." he says smiling, "I hope so fuck..." I mumble.