Chapter 89

When Alex and I get to the bar he's immediately attracted to his friends and bandmates going over to say hi to them not caring if I was with him or not. I go to the bar and order a Jack Daniels. After a few more I start to giggle and start to text random contacts I had. After a few minutes I see a text from xtesfayex with heart emojis around his name. I tap on it and text him,
C-hey I'm at Alex's party it's a drag, come here?
I see that he's typing,
A-don't think that's a good idea car
I roll my eyes,
C-c'mon don't be lame, it's just a party it'll be fun
A-okay fine, be there in I bit
I smile and have a few more drinks while I waited. About twenty minutes later Abel gets here and I smile at him, "hey." He says, "hey baby." I say giggling as he came over to me, "are you drunk?" He asks me, "no just buzzed Jesus dad." I Sat rolling my eyes. Abel sighs and sits down next to me, "so where's the birthday boy?" Abel asks as he asks for a beer. "Over there," I say gesturing at Alex, "why aren't you with him?" He asks me, "cause he wants to hang out with his friends, which is fine I don't mind." I say taking a swig from my cup, "why'd you invite me here Lizzy?" Abel asks looking at me, "I wanted to get to know you better maybe I'd remember something." I say to him tracing my finger along the edge of my glass. "Well what do you want to know?" He asks me taking a sip of his beer. "So you were my bodyguard? How'd that go?" I ask him, "well you hated me at first but I guess that's just how you are before you warm up to people, which your also not good at." I roll my eyes, "yeah whatever, anyway, do you know my family?" I ask him. He nods, "yeah the only people I haven't met are your dad and Charlie but it makes sense cause they're in Hawaii." Abel says. He knows so much about me, "where's Darren?" I ask him, "he's in jail Carmen I told you that." Abel says. I roll my eyes, "how'd that fucker get caught?" I ask him. He looks away from me, "Abel," I say angrily, "you don't wanna know." He says, "yes I fucking do." I say angrily. Abel sighs, "he kidnapped you and did shit to you, with one of your ex boyfriends." Abel says to me, "why didn't you protect me if you were my fucking bodyguard?!" I sass him. He sighs, "we got into a fight because you cheated on me, again." Abel says sighing. I roll my eyes and shake my head, "how'd the cops find him then?" I ask him, "I saved you and called the cops to take Bradley and Darren." He says. I nod slowly, "you wanna dance?" I ask him after a bit of silence. He nods slowly and we go to the dance floor. I grind against him as we dance and I can tell he notices it, "Lizzy, bad idea..." Abel whispers. I giggle and grind more against him, noticing though he told me to stop, he didn't force me. He grabs my hips and helps me grind against him, "fuck Car..." Abel mumbles against my jaw as he kisses my neck. I giggle and pull away from him, taking his hand and bringing him towards the bathrooms, "where do you think you're going?" I hear Alex's voice say from behind us. We turn around and see Alex looking at us, "we were going to go find a better place to talk, it's loud in here." I say looking at him. Alex chuckles, "you don't think I know about the infamous Carmen Grant? Who sleeps with every guy?" Alex asks looking at me, "we weren't even planning on fucking Alex-" "oh really? The grinding seems to tell a different story." Alex says angrily. I just stare back at him, "c'mon you're gonna fuck a real man now." Alex says grabbing my arm, "Alex wait-" He turns to me and slaps me, "you do what I want slut!" He yells at me, "get the fuck away from me!" I yell at him. He hits me again and I fall but Abel catches me and pulls me away from Alex, "don't fucking touch her again." He says angrily to Alex, "or what? What are you gonna do?" He challenges. Abel punches him in the face. Alex lets out an angry growl and gets back up punching Abel back. Abel staggers back a bit into my arms, "Alex leave him alone!" I say to him angrily, "fuck off Lana." He says as his first hits me in the face. I feel myself fall back against the bar and pass out, "Lizzy!" Is the last thing I hear.
-Abel-
After Alex knocks out Lizzy I'm fucking pissed. I sit Lizzy on a bar stool and punch Alex, and I don't stop until he falls on the floor unconscious. I pick up Carmen and bring her to my car. I drive us back to her house. She wakes up a bit on the way, "T-Tesfaye..." she whimpers out, "no shhhh relax, we can talk at home. I see tears run down her cheeks, "I-I'm sorry..." she whimpers, "it's okay Car, just relax." She listens turning her head to the side and closes her eyes. I put my hand on her thigh rubbing it gently. Her hand goes to mine and rests on top of it. When we get to her house I park my car in her garage and go to the passenger side getting Carmen out and carrying her bridal style into her house after locking everything up. I feel her arms around me and she buries her head into the crook of my neck. I bring her to her room and place her on her bed. "Abel," She whimpers add I'm about to leave, "yeah?" "Stay." "Lizzy I-" "please..." She mumbles. I hesitate but give in, "I will, I'll be right back Carmen." I say getting up and going to the bathroom and clean up. I go back to the bedroom and look at Carmen, she was bleeding a bit, "Lizzy I'm gonna take you to the bathroom." I say to her. I go over to her and pick her up and she immediately clings to me. I bring her to the bathroom and place her down on the counter. We're quiet as I look at her, her green eyes staring up at me, "I remember what he used to do to me." Lizzy says breaking the silence, "what did he do?" Aggravation in my voice, "he raped me, he-" Carmen gasps and covers her mouth. I stop and look to her, "what?" "Darren, he showed what we did to Darren, he showed him videos of us fucking." She says shakily, "I'll look for cameras when I'm done." I say to her. She nods as I grab some alcohol and put it on some gauze and rub it on the cut on Carmen's head causing her to let out a small whimper, "I know I'm sorry." I say to her. She stays quiet and nods a bit. She looks into my eyes as I fix her up, pitting band aids on her cuts. When I'm done I look to her and she grabs my face and pulls me into a kiss. It felt so good, I missed her, "do you remember?" I whisper to her. She shakes her head looking at me sadly, "I'm sorry..." she mumbles looking into my eyes. I nod and kiss her again, "why did you kiss me then?" I ask her, "you're, you're just being so sweet, and you stood up for me earlier, no ones ever done that for me, no ones ever, cared..." she says looking away from me. I pull her into another kiss then pull away giving her a small smile, "Abel," Lizzy mumbles kissing my jaw slowly, "not now Lizzy, you need to rest." I say to her knowing she wanted to do stuff. She rolls her eyes but nods putting her arms around me as I pick her up. When she puts her head in the crook of my neck and kissed up it slowly, "I'll be back Lizzy." I say to her. I look for cameras in the smallest places and find a few. Once I have them I crush them and throw them away. I go back upstairs and take of my shirt and pants leaving me in my tank top and boxers. I get in bed with Carmen and she kisses me. Her hand rests on my cheek and I rub her side. I love having her with me again I missed her.