Awakening and Protecting

I remember now...

I was sitting on the floor play with one of my dolls my mother got me for my fifth birthday. I was wearing a violet kimono with pink flowers and my hair was up in a ponytail.

"My Little Sakura," a familiar female voice said from the doorway. I turned to see a woman in a white kimono and she had white hair, kinda like mine.

"Mommy!!!!!" I screamed running to the woman. She smiled and picked me up, holding me close to her chest. MY MOTHER WAS SHIZUKA HIO!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hello Sakura, do you want to go the garden with me?" Shizuka asked.

"Yes Mommy, I'd love to!!!!!" I said happily.

Her smile widened at my excitement and she walked us to the garden. The garden had many sakura trees and a small river running through it.

"Mommy, what did you name me after the trees?" I asked pointing at them.

"Because you are just as beautiful they are, maybe even more," my mom said kissing my forehead. I giggled.

"Ahh... I hear my adorable daughter's laugh," a male voice said behind us.

We turned to the voice, but his face was burry. The only thing I really could see was a trench coat.

"Daddy!!!!" I shouted jumping out of my mom's arms. I ran to the man, I called dad, and he picked me up, spinning me around in the process.

"How is my favorite little princess in the whole wide world doing?" dad asked kissing my cheek.

"*giggle* I'm great Daddy!!!!!! Why did you have to go?" I asked.

"Don't worry, My Sweet Little Flower. Daddy just had to take care of some business, so don't you worry your pretty little head on the matter," Dad explained.

"Okay!!!!!' I yelled joyfully.

I was six and my mom was dressing me in a little gray kimono with black and pink details. She let my hair louse for the day and put my bangs behind a pink rose hair clip.

"Mommy, what are you dolling me up?" I asked confused.

"Because, we are going to meet some people secretly today. They promised not to tell anyone about your existance and I think you need a friend around your age," Mommy explained as we walked to the garden.

Once we got to the garden, I saw a man, a woman, and a young buy. The man had dark brown hair and wine red eyes. Thw woman had reddish brown curly hair and wine red eyes. The young boy had blackish brown hair and his eyes were like the man and woman's.

"Sakura, this is Haruka Kuran," pointing to the man. "Juri Kuran," pointing to the woman. "And their son, Kaname Kuran," pionting to the boy.

"Awwww... Shizuka, she is so cute," Juri said looking at me.

I hid behind my mom and the three adults laugh, but I noticed Kaname staring at me.

I was now seven and mt father wasn't visiting as much he used to. Mom and I were sitting in the living room, watching the snow fall.