Divide and Conquer, Hello Father, Artemis

The gourp rab out of the dungeon and we entered the woods area.

"What's the plan, Lady Sakura?" Miki asked.

"Simple, divide and conquer. Zero, Ichiru, and Kuro, I want you to try and see if you kill the LevelE's and former-human in the woods area, until said. Suki, Miki, I want you to gurad the day class and only come to me if I call," I explained.

"Good idea, but what about you?" Ichiru asked.

"I'm going to find Yuki, she needs me with her right now. She is my cousin, after all," I said.

"Be careful, Saku," Zero said as he kissed my cheek.

"You too," I said before ran towards the day class dorm.

I saw her need some trees, looking at the dorm. Two Level E's were behind her, she was about pull out something from her packet, but changed her mind. Then she tried to use her powers, only lifting a few small pebbles. The Level E's jumped at her, but I used my Sakura Blade and cut them in half.

"What were you think Yuki?!?!?!?!" I asked her.

"Queen Sakura is right, Lady Yuki. Why didn't you use Artemis?"Aido asked.

She looked down at the ground and said, "I can't use that right now."

"Well, then it's best you still hidden. After all, you've only just awaken. Trying to fight now is reckless and rash," Kain scolded her.

Suddenly I saw Yagari at the entrance of the school and the worst part, he was running out of bullets. A huge group of Level E's was in front of the gates, I noticed they all had metal collars around their neck. Normal Level E's Won't or Don't have such thing.

Suddenly a gun shot rang out, oh Yagari.

"It's from the main gate," Aido said as he, Yuki, and Siren ran towards the gates. I followed quickly using my teleporting.

I then appeared in front of him and sliced the two Level E's.

"Mr. Yagari!!!" Yuki screamed out, joining my side.

Before the heard of Level E's came closer, a blazing wall of fire stood before them.

"Well, you when your teacher's getting beaten up, the less you can is get here sooner," Yagari complained.

"Be happy even showed up, Yaga-baka. Now," I said taking the gun out of his hands and started chanting...

Listen to your master and heed my voice...

Become a never ending assult...

Never run low and never give in...

Show no mercy to the fallen vampires!!!

The glow for a second and a demonic looking infinity symbol appeared on the barrel of the gun. I gave it back to him and Yagari explained that the Hunter Association breeded their own Level E's.

~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw Senri and Rima sitting on the stairs of the night dorm.

"You guys are late," Senri said boredly.

"Have you found Rido Kuran?" Kain asked

"We didn't even need to look, he has bad taste," Senri  answered.