Dealing With Aido

It's been a week since the soiree and Kaname biting me, which I'm still mad at him. Anyway, the night dorm was nearly abandoned and most of the students went home for vacation. I lay on my bed waiting for the rest to leave, so I can go to the headmaster's quaters. (look at pic for her room)

As much as I want to still in my new room in the night dorm, I missed my Zero.

I got up, changed (look at pic for her outfit), and walked to the main entrance. As I got there Kaname, Ruka, Takuma, Rima, and Kain were leaving. I noticed Senri sitting on the couch, "Hey Senri, you aren't going with them?" I asked confused.

"No, my mother has been harassing me to visit. So, I decided I should," he answered, slight annoyed.

"Ouch, well good luck with this," I said walking out of the dorm. As I walked to the headmaster's quaters, I saw Aido and Zero run past me. "What the H*** is going on now?"

"Sakura!" I heard Yuki from behind. "Could you help us with Aido?"

"On it," I said before running after the two. We neared the headmaster's and I yelled, "Aido, enough!!!!"

He froze stiff and Zero tackled him to the ground, we dragged him inside. We went to the living room, Aido sat on the couch, Zero kneeled on the rug catching his breath, and Yuki and I stood by the door.

"Don't waste my time with your stupid game," Zero panted out.

"You realized we could have avoided this, if you help me out from the start," Aido in the snobby tone.

"Alright then, I hope the headmaster's private quaters will be okay for you. Or maybe, you would prefer Zero's room in the day dorm?" Yuki said stupidly.

"NEVER!!!!" the two boys said in unison.

I sighed and Yuki awkwardly laughed. "Hanabusa, did something happen to make wanna runaway?" Yuki asked him.

"You know I'm hungry," Aido said putting a hand to his chin.

Yuki hid behind me and I shook my head.

"Oh come now, what are you afraid of? Just cook me something, anything will be fine," Aido said boredly.

I walked over to Zero, as he stood up. Then Aido went on about the things he 'needed' and I held Zero fist back with one arm.

As Yuki and I brought out the drinks, we found that Aido ate all the food. He a selfish little as*****.

"I was able to eat it, but it wasn't enough," Aido said wipping his mouth.

"You susre are picky for a runaway," Yuki muttered into her shoulder.

"What was that?" Aido asked.

"Yes, but don't worry. I'll make sure to tell Kaname later," Yuki said innocently.

I walked out of the room and into the kitchen, Zero was still cooking. Yuki joined us and told Zero what happened.

"What? I cokked enough for four and he wants more?" Zero asked surprised.

"Yeah, he looks a little depressed," Yuki pointed out.

"Is he stressed out?" Zero asked reaching into his packet. "He doesn't seem like the sensitive type. Here," Zero said throwing a box of blood tablets to Yuki. "Get him blood tablets for now. I'll cook up more food. It's fine, I don't hate cooking. if you want something particular, just tell me."

"I guess, some salt ramen," Yuki said before leaving.

I walked up behind Zero and wrap my arms around his waist. "What's wrong? You've never been this quite before," I said in a worried tone.