Family Memories

Rido's POV:

Flashback

I was called to the Hio compound, apparently Shizuka needed to see. Great, this is probably about the night I raped her.

I walked into her room and saw her sitting on her futon holding something in her arms.

"Let's make this fast, Shizuka. I have fifteen Ladies to drink from," I said annoyed. She called right before my feeding time.

"Rido..." Shizuka looking up from the bundle in her arms. "Come here and look."

"-sigh- Fine, but this better be important," I said walking over to her.

She looked back at the bundle and kneeled down beside her. I looked at the bundle and saw it move, realization hit. "Shizuka were you-"

"Yes," she answered me.

Rage filled my body, it bad enough I have a son now, but another!!!!!!!!! No, I will let it happen!!!!!!!!! I ripped the baby from her arms.

"Rido!!!!!!!! What are you doing?!?!?!?!?!?!" Shizuka screamed.

"What does it look like, I'm going to kill this child," I said backing away from her.

"Don't!!!!!" She screamed.

"Said goodnight, you little-" I stopped when I looked at the child.

The child had pure white hair with black ends and beautiful pink eyes with slits. It's was a girl, the child looked at me and giggled. That giggle was the sweetest thing I heard in my entire life. the baby reached a hand to my cheek and all my anger disappeared.

"Rido..." I heard Shizuka say from behind me. I turn back to her and kneeled beside her, again.

"Did you name her?" I asked.

"No, I called you here because of her. Just like you I was going to kill her, but I can't. I love her so much already and I thought you had a right to know," Shizuka explained as our daughter grabbed her index finger.

"I know the perfect name for her... Sakura Rose Hio Kuran," I said smiling down at my daughter.

"That's perfect, Our Little Flower..." Shizuka said staring at Sakura with a soft smile.

From this day forth, I will protect my daughter, no matter what...

Sakura just turn three and she's the most adorable thing in the whole world.

"Daddy, can you tell me a bedtime story?" Little Sakura asked me, pulling on my pant leg.

"Of course, My Little Rosebud," I said picking her up and walked to her room. I tuck her in and lie beside her. "Once upon time, there was a beautiful princess and her name was Sakura," Sakura giggled when I used her name and I smile as well. "She was the ruler of a vampires, but she needed a prince by her side. Many prince had come to claim they young princess's heart, but her father refused to have any of this man come within one mile of her.

Until one day, a hunter come across the sleeping princess and instantly fell in love with her. He begged the king to let him date the princess and this shocked the king. Never before had a hunter asked to date his daughter, the king saw worthiness in the hunteer eyes. So, many to the king displeasure, he allowed him to date the princess.

After three years of dating, the hunter asked the king for premission to marry the princess. The king was heartbroken to the thought of his little girl growing up, but he gave the hunter his blessings.

The wedding was extravagant, the hunter and princess were now happily married. Time past and the king had grandchildren. Still the king missed his little girl, but he knew she was in the the hands of a loving and caring hunter. The End." I finsihed to see Sakura peacefully asleep.

End of Flashback

Sakura was the most precious thing in the world to me and I need to protect her from HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sakura's POV:

I remembered all the good times my father and I spent together. I sat up from my bed and I quickly changed into my uniform, got all my weapons, and ran out the door to Yuki's room at the headmaster's quaters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I approached the headmaster's quaters, I heard shattering of glass. Look like Yuki's awake and let her emotions get the best of her. I teleported myself and waited outside Yuki's door.

"Stay here, Yuki. I'll be back soon," Kaname said as he exited her room.

"You know she won't listen, dear perverted cousin of mine. She will probbaly go to Zero and try to apologize," I said leaning against the wall.

"Yes, you are right Sakura," Kaname said as he walked pasted me and then stop. "Wait, How do you know that we're re-"

"My father gave me his blood. so, will Yuki ever know that you been sexual with me? Because if I were you I would stop now before things get out of hand," I said walking past him.

"if only you knew why..." Kaname muttered to himself, even though I heard it.

"We both going to the same place, right?" I asked.

"It seem so," Kaname said wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Kaname..." I said emotionlessly.

He let go and we walked back to the night dorm, to see my father's body...

Yuki's POV:

I need to apologize to Zero, I see he is truely Sakura's and I think they are a wonderful couple. I was about to kncok on his, until I heard a click. Zero had the Bloody Rose out and mostly ready to shoot me.

A/N: Oh sh**!!!!!!!!! What do you think of that?!?!?!?!?! Rido actually kinds for someone?!?!?!?!

Comment and vote

Thanks, Crystal <3