Deadly Incounter

Kaname's POV:

"Calling you my nephew kinda gives me the creeps. The last time we meet was a little over ten years ago. You hurt me, Kaname. That day, you shattered my body until I lost my shape... It took ten years to regain mt form," Rido said while smirking.

I personally wanted to kill him now, regardless if he is using Senri's body.

"Well, I guess I should thank my Pureblood powers for that, which allowed me to survive. Oh by the way... Thank you for getting rid of my fiance, Shizuka, it was a load off my mind. If I waited around for her become obedient like his mother... I sure I would waited close an eternity," Rido continued.

"I'm glad to see... that you haven't changed... Uncle. You are still someone I want to kill and I would have the slightest bit of remorse for it," I said before using my powers. I made the floor break apart and sent the pieces straight at Rido.

"Kaname, stop!!!" Takuma shout as he used himself as a shield for Rido. "I'm sorry, but I won't let you hurt Senri. I won't stand by and allow him to be sarcifice him in the battle between the two of you!!"

"So , does that mean your allegiance lies with the Senate, then?" I asked emotionlessly.

"Well, you can interpret it that way," Takuma answered.

"I see," I said.

Rido suddenly walked in front of Takuma and said, "Kaname can't kill me, even if he wanted to. For the time being I'm going to be use his room. I'm counting on you, Dorm President Kuran," Rido said before walikng to the door. I dropped the concrete on the floor, canceling my powers.

"Oh... I almost forgot. How is... Sakura doing?" Rido asked turning back to me.

My eyes widened a fraction and I cut his cheek with my powers. "You won't lay a finger on her, Rido," I  said with a tone of pure venom.

"We'll see about that," He said before, finally, leaving my room with Takuma.

Sakura's POV:

I was walking with Yuki and the rest as we escort her to class. I wasn't listening to the conversation between Yuki and Yori, my mind was elsewhere...

Blood was splattered across the walls and floor of a dungeon. A man was wrapped in chains, muttering to himself...

"Soon my dear, soon... I will return and we'll be a family yet again..." The man said as he looked at tha only object he had in the cell...

A single pink rose, clear of any stain...

That was the dream I had last night. I told Zero and he thinks that it's a memory from my past. Then out of nowhere, I felt a powerful and dark presence in the woods area next to us. I quickly and quitely slipped into the trees above. Now I stood on a tree branch above... ICHIRU AND SENRI!!!!!

"He's lover, Kaname Kuran's?" Senri asked.

"Yes," Ichiru answered simply.

"Interesting, so that's why they agreed to her bodyguard. And where my vile?" Senri asked. Vile? Wait, was that vile of blood Senri's?

"I'm afraid it's been lost," Ichiru said bowing his head a bit.

"Uh? You're not very useful are you... No matter, it's almost time anyway. Even if we leave her alone, that girl will eventually..." Senri trailed off. "However, there's still work to be done. Do your job well and I'll make that little wish of your's come true," Senri told Ichiru not taking his eyes off the group.