S 5

Suga and Jungkook was standing near the school canteen entrance. Jungkook was wishing to atleast see this certain someone. But they've been there for so long but he couldn't find him.
"I saw your crush a while ago." Suga faced Jungkook.
"My crush?" Jungkook asked; blushing.
"Park Jimin." Said Suga; not even giving a damn of the people around him.
"The fck hyung. You don't need to say his name out loud. Someone might hear you." Jungkook worriedly said.
Suga laughed evilly and said "Look at the back. Thank me later."
Suga left the confused Jungkook just like that. He looked at his back and he saw Jimin. He was shocked and didn't know what to do. He wasn't aware that Jimin was actually standing near him and was smiling and listening to his conversation with Suga, the whole time.
"Park Jim--" Jungkook stuttered.
"Yes honey?" Jimin said jokingly.
"Fck dude. Thanks Suga hyung." Jungkook thought and smiled at Jimin.
Jimin approached Jungkook with a sweet smile on his face. Jungkook started blushing.
"Do you perhaps like--"
"Yes." Jungkook said without letting Jimin finish his sentence. Jimin laughed because of Jungkook's cuteness. On the other hand, the latter was scratching the back of his neck and was looking down due to so much embarrassment. It was a perfect time for V, Jhope and Jin to clap their hands, laugh and jokingly congratulate their friend, Jimin who has finally achieved a dream he thought would be unreachable.
"Congrats bro! Finally." said Jin whose face turned red because of too much laughter.
"Yeah dude. Congrats." Jhope followed, and of course, he was also laughing.
"Jim--"
"V! Don't add some more. The two of them is enough!" Jimin cut off V who was about to congratulate him too. He looked down and felt really embarassed. The two J's at the back laughed even harder.
"Nah. I should congratulate you!" V continued and laughed. The three of them started walking away after patting Jimin's shoulder which made him more embarassed.
"Jungkook! Jimin likes you more!" Shouted Jhope when their distance with Jimin became farther.
"HYUNG!" Jimin shouted back feeling too shy and was blushing so hard.
The three ran away from the two while laughing. When they were finally gone, Jimin looked at Jungkook. Unexpectedly, Jungkook was already looking at him.
"Wh-y?" Jimin stuttered.
"You like me too?" Jungkook who was confused, asked.
"I do. Way earlier than the time you liked me." Jimin honestly said.
"When did you start liking me?" I liked you since the day I saw you on the auditorium, dancing." Jungkook confessed.
"I liked you before you entered the auditorium." Said Jimin and laughed. Jungkook also laughed.
"That was 10 months? Ah no!--" Jimin said remembering the time he met Jungkook.
"A YEAR AGO!" the two said in unison and was followed by laughter. They both find the conversation funny and silly. Minutes later, the bell rings as a sign that break time was over.
"Let's go." Jungkook said.
"Okay." Jimin answered.
The two walked side-by-side filling the space between them with smiles and laughter as they talk about each other's lives.