YOUR HAND

Jungkook and Jimin were walking side by side as they talk about random things. They were about to enter the mall when Jungkook halted on his position.

"Can I hold your hand?" He asked. Jimin's lips parted, but was then followed with his eyes rolling.

"Next time, if you want to hold my hand, just do it. Don't ask for my permission." He said and immediately grabbed Jungkook's hand. He intertwined their fingers and pulled him closer.

"I'm just worried that you'd be uncomfortable about others looking at us differently--" Jungkook wasn't done with his statement when Jimin chimed in saying, "We're a couple, Jungkook. Holding hands is one of the most normal thing a couple would do."

Jungkook smiled and kissed the side of Jimin's head. The latter tried his best not to smile but his face didn't help. He felt hi face heating up. He's blushing.

"When you said you want me in your life and the first time I said I love you, Jungkook... believe it or not, that's also the time that I surrendered myself to you." Jimin paused and breathed deeply. "So, don't worry. What others think about you and me, doesn't matter at all. I gave myself to you... not them. I don't need their acceptance, just yours Okay? As long as you accept me, I'll be fine."

Jungkook couldn't find the right words to say. All he have in mind was the fact that he loves this man so much and he'll never let him go.

"Nan neol yeong-wonhi, Saranghae." He whispered against Jimin's ears before he leaned in for a quick kiss on his cheeks.