BLACK SWAN part 1

"Do you remember that guy, Jimin?" Jae, a friend(?) from the same dancing team asked, pointing at the guy who just entered the practice room. It took me quite an effort to control my expression from changing. Surprised? Shocked? Stunned? Those were an understatement of what I felt the moment I laid my eyes on him. He looked shy as always, mum and sheepish. He walked as if it was hard to even lift his foot, almost just dragging himself as he moved. His eyes fixed on the floor, not meeting gaze with anyone inside the room.

I forced a smile and nodded, "Oh, yes."

"That shameful and confident guy. Damn. What he did was really funny! Remembering it makes me want to roll on the floor and laugh again. What do you think, Jimin?" What an ass. That's what I think. Go and laugh, I hope you'll choke horribly.

"It didn't find it funny tho, rather it was cute." I glanced at him and grinned before I walked away. He seemed confused about my behavior, or maybe annoyed as well, but who cares? He was showing his true colors again, and I find him annoying. He might as well go to hell.

"Okay, guys. Gather around. I want you to meet your new member," I heard our coach said, making me halt. I faced their direction and watched as he stood in front of everyone. There were a total of ten people inside, including that man who was standing next to him. "Go, introduce yourself."

"Uhm, h-hello. I-I'm Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook," he shyly introduced as he bowed his head. The members clapped in unison, welcoming him with a smile. He straightened his back again and I saw how his lips slowly curved into a smile, feeling relieved for everyone had greeted him cheerfully.

He looked around. I patiently waited for his eyes to meet mine, and when it did, I smiled and mouthed, "Welcome to the team."

He averted the eye contact and a blush crept on his cheeks. How cute! I really like this guy. It's been a year since we last saw each other but he hasn't changed a bit.

-
After a few more minutes of chatting with the new member, the coach told us to have our individual practice. Every end of the month, we are being tested and ranked based on our performance. The more we get a low score, the more our training gets tougher.

As we go on with our practice, I saw how Jungkook managed to get everyone's attention as he began dancing in front of the mirror. Everyone watched in awe. Following his every move with their adoring eyes. I chuckled. That's Jungkook. He may appear too reserved, but when he dances, he just changes. He reveals a completely new persona. He shows what he was inside through his dances, and that's praiseworthy. He had the attitude, the passion, the determination, the love for dancing.

Jungkook is a diamond. That I admit. He could even beat me out of my position as the "ace" of the team if he actually tries to. The couch did the right decision of choosing him. He was the best among the 23 people who auditioned. I wished he'd be selected though I was really flustered on what he did during the audition.

[A YEAR AGO]

Good news, I was exempted from today's practice. Bad news, I was required to come and watch the audition for the recruitment of a new member. Jae insisted to go, and since he did well on the test and came second on the rank, he was allowed to come with me.

One of us dropped out of the team due to injury and was forced by his parents and doctor to quit dancing. It was heartbreaking to watch him cry as he bid his goodbye, but it was for his own good. He needed to recover and walk normally again.

"Okay, come to the stage number 13."

I was lost in woolgathering when one of the judges yelled. I had to snap back to reality and focus. A man in black all-over stood in the middle of the stage. Wait? Was that water? He's going to dance in the water? Wow. When did they prepared this?

"G-good afternoon, I-I'm Jeon Jungkook. 21 years old. I've been dancing since I was young. And uhm, this might delay the audition but, I really don't want to let this opportunity slide. I didn't expect Jimin-hyung would be here. I didn't even had a paper or pen with me. Uhm, I... uh, my role model was Jimin-hyung. I watched his every performance and admired him back when he was still in Busan. I really like you, hyung! I want to be like you. I'd do my best so I could be part of your team. And if that happened, I'll perform with you. Any genre will do, as long as it's you. Wait for it, hyung!"

What? I couldn't counter immediately for I was surprised by his sudden declaration. His face turned red, maybe in embarrassment. He looked like a teenager confessing on his first love, and waiting for her to say yes. I even heard Jae laughing, finding the man's admiration towards me, funny. But, I slowly stood up after recovering and awkwardly smiled at him. "Oh, uhm-- you shocked me, Jungkook. But yeah, thank you for having me as your role model. I'll look forward to your performance. Good luck!"

#blackswanjikook
A PART TWO CAN BE POSTED ANYTIME, AS LONG AS I HAVE TIME LOL HAHA