The Truth Untold

Jungkook and Jimin broke up a week before their concert in Brazil. They had a fight that ended with a relationship split. They both chose their career over each other. They did chose their passion, but their love for each other never changed.

"But I still want you 🎶" Jungkook was singing his part on their song The Truth Untold.

Jimin who was by his side started crying. He's too soft.. too fragile... too hurt. He still love Jungkook. He still does. Too much that it hurts inside.

Thousands of people witnessed how he cried, everyone inside the concert venue heard his sob. Jungkook looked at him with the saddest eyes but still continue singing.

"I still want you 🎶"

But he couldn't take watching Jimin cry. He took the risk. Eager to restore the relationship they have. He then approached Jimin and placed his arms on his shoulder. He still was singing his part while Jimin continuously cried.

"And I still want you 🎶" Jimin hardly finished the song. It's too painful.

Jungkook hugged Jimin and whispered.

"I still want you."

Jimin cried harder and hugged Jungkook back. Everyone watches as the two was giving each other a tight hug.

Thousands of eyes full of confusion, hatred and disagreement surrounds the two. But isn't love stronger than anything else?