Samuel

When Poppy looked behind her she saw a creepy looking guy who had what looked like a... tamed wolf? He looked old and frail, probably why he had a cane. And he had scars on him... creepy. His hair seemed to be cut short. The wolf seemed to be afraid of the cane.

Poppy felt her hands be tied behind her, she was so lost in thought about Branch. Was he ok? The creepy guy stood her up and pulled her in the woods. "Wait, why are you being stupid, Samuel?" Creepy dude whispered to himself. "Duke! Make her move!" He yelled at the wolf. "W-what now?" Poppy stuttered. " oh, I'm just putting my wolf in charge of making you move. By the way, my names Samuel and this is Duke" Samuel Said blankly.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Where you're friends are" he said blankly

"Home?" She Asked confused

"Nope" he said opening up bushes revealing The snack pack and... Creek... in a cage. Creek was isolated from everyone in the corner. As soon as they saw Poppy their eyes widened. "He got you to" they said together. At that point, Poppy was raging mad. She ran up by Creek, reached through the bars and slapped him so hard it left a mark. " oof" the group cringed. 

Poppy randomly started sobbing and crash down on the ground. Samuel through her in the cage. " I'm gonna go get fire wood" Samuel Said walking away. "Pops, what's wrong?" DJ Asked. " he threw a KNIFE at Branch, and I don't know if he's still alive" she said slowly turning gray. The snack pack exchanged solemn glances.

"Good" Creek said fairly loud

Poppy got up, walked over to creek, and punched him in the nose. " ow! What was that for?" Creek said. Poppy started naming things "selling us out, wishing for Branch to die, BULLYING Branch for being gray..." Poppy continued for a few minutes. "I didn't think you  knew about those things" Creek said rubbing the back of his neck. " bro, he's my boyfriend, we keep literally nothing from each other" Poppy yelled.

Creek flinched when she said boyfriend. "Seriously? You choose a gray moron over me? Wow! Desperate." Creek said standing up. Poppy looked at creek. " It's Blue handsome, awesome, lovable, caring troll to you, Creep! *whisper* I miss him"  Poppy started freaking out. 

Samuel came out of the woods. "Hungry" He Said throwing a blueberry about the size of their head at each of them.

Smidges P.O.V.

Well at least he fed us. Wait... why don't I brake the bars with my hair... Oh My Gah!

Third Person

Smidge broke the bars. Everyone started running out. Samuel grabbed Poppy's arm. Everyone looked at her. "RUN!" Poppy yelled. They ran.

"You'll pay" Samuel chuckled

~~~~~~~~~~TROLL VILLAGE~~~~~~~~~~

Branch woke up, and looked around him. He looked at the small pocket knife in his leg, that was crusted in blood. He remembers the events of the day before. "Oh no! POPPY!". The snack pack and Creek heard him and came running. They saw him and were surprised that he had a knife in his leg but was still more concerned about the whereabouts of Poppy. "W-Where's P-Poppy?" He said scanning the place. "Um... she's with a dude named Samuel, *whisper * she told us to run away..." DJ said.

"Let's find her"

"Branch, you have a..." Satin started. "Knife your leg..." Chenille continued "you should heal!" They finished. "Yeah, we'll find her... you... rest... mister!" Smidge Said. "No! I will help!" Branch was so worried about Poppy that he didn't see Creek. "How about this, Branch we get you to the hospital and bandaged up, then you come to help us find her?" Biggie said.

"...FiNe"

They lifted him up and took him to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~With Poppy~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on DUKE!!!" Samuel yelled as Duke was scratching and clawing at a tormented Poppy. Duke hated Samuel what happened thirteen years ago.

A/N
Longest Chapter I've ever written... told ya I'd be longer.😁Well next chapter is the flashback. This is Samuel and Duke

I have different plans for Creek

Bye!

- :D-)—<