Battle to the DEATH

"Yesterday, but there hasn't been a death in Troll village for a year?!" Poppy was confused.

"In the woods." Sam said and walked away.

"What does that mean?!" Poppy called out after him.

Sam kept walking leaving her to figure it out. She kept thinking about it, and letting out a yell of anger and kept thinking.

The snack pack and Creek had followed her yell to her. They hid behind a bush, but unfortunately, Cooper is Cooper.

"Hey mister mean dude! Why are you keeping Poppy locked up!?!" Cooper screamed at, seemingly, the top of his lungs.

Sam turned around.

"Oh, you guys are back. Duke, get their Queen."

Duke didn't move, he knew he would be punished, but he did not care. He could not hurt nice girl.

Sam had a freak out. His well trained wolf, who was supposed to be listening to the cane, would not listen to his order.

Duke had eased over to Poppy well the snack pack came over to her to check her scars. Sam looked on his wolf. Duke slowly walked over to Sam, licking his hand.

Sam raged.

Sam hit Duke as hard as possible and turned to the Pack. Creek looked upon this dude. Sam swung a knife out of his hair.

"Oh, ho, ho, you all will pay >:)" Sam was dead serious.

He threw his knife into the trolls.

Duke Jumped In Front

Poppy leaped at Sam

Branch found a knife in his hair

Sam was in tears as he looked on the Trolls and what he had done, Poppy laying in front of him, Duke, Branch caring for Poppy, and CREEK.

Sam sobbed.
He felt so bad about everything. He was so mad about the loss of his son. These were not the trolls to punish,well, not ALL of them.

Poppy ran to Duke...

Who wasn't breathing.

A/n

>:,|

-why did I write this?
Idk

- :D-)—< (;)-|—<)