Family?!

Troll village

Branch got the knife out of his leg, and got it bandaged. The snack pack and Creek left to find Poppy. "Ummmm, where is Poppy?" Branch Asked. The snack pack looked at each other then at him "Oh no" "I know, I marked the trees with my pocket knife!" Cooper yelled.
Everyone (and Creek) looked at Cooper like he just saved the world. "You have a pocket knife?" Branch Asked. "It was a gift from my first girlfriend, after we broke up!" Cooper yelled. "Anyway, lets follow his trail" Branch said getting annoyed. "I MARKED ALL OF THEM!!!" Cooper said with a big goofy smile.
The snack pack facepalmed. "At least he tried" DJ said.

They just wandered aimlessly around the forest. Well, until they heard a scream. The group tried following the screams, but somehow ended up in the village. "WHY, JUST WHY!?!" Branch yelled as he limped around in circles.

"Because the Trolly gods hate you." Dj and Smidge said at the same time.

"But-"

"Happens" It was Biggie who cut Branch off.

~with Poppy~

Poppy had started petting Duke just as Sam (we are calling him Sam now :/ )walked in. 

"What are you doing to my dog!?"

"...loving him?" Poppy answered quietly wondering how he would respond.

"...Love..." Sam whispered to himself shedding a tear.

Poppy knew then that the guy was more complex than she thought.

Poppy suddenly stood up, despite the pain, and ran over to Sam to give him a big hug.

Sam was not used to this, um, affection, he had started crying and pushed her away.

"Sam, what happened, I mean, did you ever get married?" Poppy felt bad for Sam even though he is holding her hostage.

"Yes" Sam was confused on why she cared but didn't stop telling her his story. "My wife, Maddie, died 20 years ago yesterday. She always made me feel good when I was feeling down. We had a kid named Todd and he died... yest-yest-" he let out a sigh " yesterday"

A/n

Well, it's been three months. Hi 👋.
I lied in the last chapter, I do have
A good place to stop. I'm to lazy to write Samuel anymore so now his nickname is Sam.
P.S.
I have absolutely no clue where I'm going with this.

- :D-)—< ( I'm weird, deal with it)