2. Plan and rep?

Yugi's POV
"That's it?" I Said, are you kidding me? All we have to do was that?
"Yes..."
"That's not gonna work Yami." Said Tea.
Ok so the plan was, we invite the girls at our table and put some secret microphone under them, then the entire time their gonna be spilling their plan. Then we scold them in front of everyone in the cafeteria, and then bye bye rep.
"We are way more popular then those girls, they have no balls to fight back." Said Tristan
"Hehe, Yami Howd you dink of dat?" Asked Joey
"I'm smarter than all of you, and anything for yugi to get his relationship status together."
"HEY!" I yelled "Yami's right, you have never dated anyone...not once..." Said Tristan. "He doesn't have to......plus, someone already likes him..." Said Tea, I knew who she meant, it was her, but I won't bother asking who it is.

Cutie glitter bitches idk POV Alexa
Omg! We just got invited to YUGIS GROUP! I can't believe it. It all started with Joey, the little cutie, and he walked up to us saying we were invited. I can't believe it. I have to look good with my makeup! "Y/n! Get over here" I Yelled. That little bitch having some nerve. Once I cry in front of the school, and blame it on her. It's over...
"What?" She Asked. "I need you to get me my salad from the cafeteria. I'm hungry. "
"Your always hungry, chill." Y/n said. I can't believe it, she called me fat? OMG THATS PERFECT. I JUST TELL EVERYONE SHE CALLED ME FAT.
"I can't believe it! You called me fat?" I start fake crying and running to the boys table. I stop and wait at the door for the other girls. They all come out nicely dressed, but of course I was the better looking one. "Come on girls!" Yelled Chrissy.
We walked over and sat down at the table. I was looking at Joey. Chrissy was looking at Yami. Jenna was looking at Tristan. And the others were staring at yugi. "So...have you guys heard of that y/n?" Asked Yami smirking. Omg that face! He wants to prank her?

Your POV
I walk into the cafeteria, the girls I hated so much weren't their, so, I sat alone. I looked to my left and saw the entire popular squad staring at me. I'm seeing things, they all noticed at turned away laughing. Great, their making fun of me...oh would you look at that, yugi is over there......wait....yugi? HES IN THE POPULAR SQUAD? WHAT THE HELL? And Yami was too? I always thought Joey, Tristan, and Tea were the only ones but...... I can't believe it. Yugi was faking it....I heard some mic go off.

Yugi's POV
"Here ima turn on the mic and so you could tell everyone what she called you...." I said, now everyone could hear.
"Omg.....everyone listen up, y/n l/n called me fat...." Said Alexa. I look over at y/n just like everyone, she had some worried look on her face. Shit,  I hated that. "Where's your proof?" Asked Joey.
"You have to believe me, she called me fat..." she started crying.
"Ahem...sorry to say but, us popular squad don't cry...your lying, Jesus, and by the way, cut the makeup..." Said Yami.
The entire squad looked up at him. "We know your plan trying to fuck with y/n and it's not working, you are all lazy sluts, forcing her to do everything.." I said, I went on. "If you think your fat then you probably are, since your always sitting down on your ass everyday, and making y/n do all the work. Since that work is exercise for her, she's way more skinnier than you fat assess. Now get the fuck out of my sight you lazy whores." I said. They all left crying. Great!

Your POV
He really helped me there...Wow. I smiled and he looked at me, I had to look away. The hell....what is this....he continued. Hey y/n over here, sit with us!"
I slowly got up, everyone was looking at me, actually most of the girls were glaring, fuck.... I went to their table thinking they would pull some prank on me. "Hey there, yugi here has some kind of crush on you, so I'm okay with you sitting with us." Said Yami. I blushed like hell, while yugi punched the shit out of him. He didn't hurt him all though, his lunches were weak and cute, Hehe. "Yea! I won't blame him, dis uh, y/n ain't bad, dah names Joey, Joey Wheeler."
"I'm Tristan."
"Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Tea." She said. I thought they were all mean people but their not so bad...a guy came up to the table and everyone looked at him confused. "Hey, since someone like y/n is here, can I sit along with you?"
"Fuck off!" Said Yami
"Eat shit!" Said Tristan
"Why don't you jump off dah cliff eh?" Said Joey
"Honestly leave now!" Said Tea
"Uuh sorry about them.......I would leave though, it was nice meeting you!" Said yugi. He walked off, Wow yugi is so nice. "Sorry about that.......oh hey would you look at the time, Yami, Joey, Tea, we have to uuuh.....go to the....rehearsal thing, sorry yugi, make sure to keep y/n company!" Said Tristan.
"BYE!" Said Joey and Yami, and they grabbed Tea and left. Yugi had some thankful look on his face.
"Hey, thanks for what you did there yugi, I would have died."
"It's no problem, so....I was wondering....if you wanna join the gang to the arcade tomorrow after school." Asked yugi.
"Sure!" I Said. I looked closely as his adorable face, he was blushing and smiling. WAIT DID I CALL HIM....no....well he is pretty cute, I mean no he's not.
"Can I have your number?" He asked. My heart stopped, and apparently everyone in the cafeteria heard and stopped talking. "Uh, sure cutie-I MEAN YUGI!" I interrupted myself. He chuckled and we exchanged numbers, the lunch bell rang, and it was time for me to go. "Welp, I'll just skip class..." he said, "wanna come?"
"Uuuh, what if we get into trouble yugi?"
"Nah, one tardy or absence won't murder you, come on, I'll take you to the park, and we can go right back, I promise."
He held out his hand, and....well I took it.

Time skip
"It's nice to know there's someone shorter than me."
"Hehe, I was always judged my my size. Glad to know I'm useful." I replied.
We ended up talking the entire day, we skipped the rest of school, and hung out till 7:00 pm.
"Uuh y/n.......your a really great person to talk to."
"Yeah same here yugi, I thought most popular guys would bully me, but your not like them, you amazing!"
Shit those words slipped from my mouth, I called him amazing? What kind of a compliment was that?
He chuckled, I blushed like hell, Jesus embarrassing.

Yugi POV
She's not so bad....she's actually pretty cute, no wonder everyone bullied her. Their all jealous....wait. What am I saying? The gang wants me to date a popular chick, not someone lower than me....but...she's different. It's only been a day, and already I feel this way, Aw crap it's late. I should take her home. "Where do you live? It's getting dark and I'll walk you home." I offered.
"You don't have to do that!"
"But I want to, Your my friend!"
"Hehe, ok..." she said. We walked for only about 6 minutes, I'm so glad she's my friend. We made it to her house and we stopped at the front.
"Thanks for the nice time yugi!" She said. She was about to open her door...not yet.
"Wait!" I yelled, she turned around confused.
I wasn't thinking, i ran up to her and kissed her on the cheek. She blushed, and...well I was embarrassed! I had nothing to do, so...I did something stupid. "OK BYE Y/n!" I yelled and I ran away....UGH so manly of you...

Y/n POV
He kissed my cheek...Hehe, I like him....that's what's going on. I went inside and did chores then slept, what a great day.