End

Yo, this is the ending yas! I feel like I could have done better on this story, but.....ahahaha, I'll be doing a Pharaoh Atem x Reader. So...stay tuned poop face. This one is also very short so don't mind.
Enjoy goodies.

Y/n POV
"How long-"
"3 days." Yugi commented.
"Yay, my life wasted!" I sarcastically cheered. Everyone in the room laughed.
"Your out right now actually....thank god you weren't in a permanent coma." Tristan Said.
"Ha, im not dying that easily..." I said while stretching.
Small time skip
So y/n, we lied...you missed a whole week....last day of school gone..."
"NOOOO! SENIOR YEAR?"
"It's okay y/n!" Said Joey.
"Yeah, you hated school no?" Asked Seto
"Yep."
Everyone laughed along. "Well y/n, about your sister...." Yami said.
"I'll send her s picture of you and she will drop....I'll hook you two up, future bro." I winked. Yami blushed, I had shown him a picture of my sister, and he almost soiled himself.
"Well high school is over...and we don't have to move to America for college..."
"Actually I still want to." I Said, everyone looked at me.
"Y/n...we decided that we should all try to attend your dream college in America! UCLA right?" Said yugi.
"REALLY?" I yelled as I jumped up and down.
"Yeah, well...we've got to know you these past few months and....well I feel like we should be that popular gang...but with you in it." Said Yami smirking.
"Hell yeah! When do we leave?"
"Right after you pack up!" Said Tristan, the gang looked at me happily!
Time skip
Third person POV
"Honey I'm home!" Yelled yugi.
"Hi sweetie, how was work?"
"It was great! Joey, Tristan, and Yami fucked up on their paper, and they had to read it out loud in front of the office!"
"No way, What was it about?"
"Duel monsters."
"HA!" Y/n laughed.
"Honey....happy anniversary...." y/n said, it's been 2 years since they have been married.
"Happy anniversary dear!" Yugi Said back, he held up a card and his dark magician.
"Your gonna give that to me? I can't..."
"Take it, I love you honey!" He persisted. Y/n gave him a hug and a kiss.
"Honey..I have a gift for you too."
"Thanks y/n, what is it?"
"Y/n sat down on the couch and patted the seat next to her.
"Well......I.....felt sick for a few days and I kept throwing up."
"Do you need a doctor?!" Asked yugi worried.
"No....Hehe...and I missed my day of the month..."
".....no way..."
"And I took a certain test..."
"Ok......"
"And it said positive..."
The room was silent, yugi was...crying?
"Your-"
"IM PREGNANT!" Y/n yelled out. Yugis mouth dropped open, but quickly closed as a huge grin appeared on his face. He stood up and started bouncing around.
"IM GONNA BE A FATHER MOTHER FUCKERS!" He screamed at the top of his lungs.
"HA HELL YEAH!" Screamed y/n.
Yugi calmed himself, and looked at y/n. He kissed her passionately, tugging her bottom lip. They were now doing gross shit. But they were happy.
"It's weird to know Yami is now my brother because he married your sister, and Tristan married serenity, and now he's brothers with Joey, and Joey is gay, and since he was my second best man at the wedding, he's kinda like my brother so...we're all kind rela-"
"Shut up and kiss me." Y/n interrupted.
"As you wish." Yugi returned to her.
"I love you y/n."
"I love you too yugi."
They kissed, and they looked out the window looking at the beautiful sunset shining into their room.