9.hero

Yami's POV
"Ha, good, your not dumb as hell like the other girls." I told her, I was smirking, I was giving a flirty vibe....she's really special....but I know I can't have her....I couldn't.....wait....maybe...
"Hey, before you go and kill yourself, do you have a sister by any chance?"
"Uuh...weird question.....yeah...why?"
"Just getting to know you...how old is she?"
"She's 17, a year younger than me."
"Aw hell yeah, does she look like you? Is she nice?"
"Actually we're almost identical...and she usually follows my footste- Hey, what does this have to do with saving yugi?"
"Uuuh.......the more help you can get..." I lied. I really wanted to find someone like her, she has a sister! Fuck yeah.
"Well, anyways, tell me where she lives"
"Alright."
Time skip
Y/n POV
"Yugi? He's kidnapped? By a kid?" Questioned Seto. "Yeah, my little yuge is gone, and she's actually 17!" Said Joey.
"Well, if he means this much to you...I'll help out, but only on one condition."
"Sure anything!" I blurted out, we were running out of time, what if he was hurt?
"Joey can I talk to you?" He eyed my blond friend. He was serious.
"Alone." Seto hinted, I walked out of the room pacing back and forth, tapping my finger on my arm, while crossed.
After what seemed like 10,000 years to me, Joey came out with a big smile on his face.
"Uuuh......Joey?" Shorty after Seto had the same goofy grin.....
"LETS GO!" Joey Yelled in my ear. Seto eyed me and leaned in and whispered in my ear.
"Now I know what you feel like when you kiss yugi."
".......congratulations!" I yelled.
"Thanks, no time to lose!"
Time skip
"Oh god, this is a mansion! And there's a lock code for us to enter, Damn it!"
"It's ok, maybe if I hack into the computer, causing it to distinguish, and cause en electromagnetic force near the objects, it would deteriorate-"
"Seto, babe, I love you...but...English...." Joey interrupted.
".....I'm gonna explode the damn thing!"
He quickly started hacking into the fucking thing, Jesus, files everywhere.....
"Done!"
"Enter!" Said some robotic bitch lady. We both ran inside....Aw fuck.

It was a dark hallway, and the door behind us closed.
"HAHA, WELCOME! I KNEW YOU WOULD COME!" Rebecca's voices echoed across the house, though we could hear her voice, we couldn't see her at all, and we couldn't follow it, her voice was evenly spread among the mansion.
"GIVE MY YUGI BACK!" I yelled without thinking.
"Pleading won't work, nothing will."
"Then the police will be involved!" Seto Said, his hands balled up into fists.
"That won't be necessary...your cellphones have no bars at all, and no signal..."
"Fuuuck. The door won't open!" Joey Yelled as he pounded against the metal wall.
"Let the games begin! There are three rounds, you going to have to fight!"
"I didn't bring my deck!" I yelled back in anger.
"Oh no, not with duel monsters, or mind games....you have to be physical!"
"ARE YOU INSANE?" Yelled Seto.
"HAHA!" Was the last we heard of Rebecca, then a flat screen tv appeared...it was yugi!
"Uuugh.....what happened....why am I tied up?" Yugi Said, he was panicking.
"YUGI! ARE YOU SAFE? ALONE?" I yelled.
"Huh? Y/n? HELP IM-" the screen faded to black....and a man appeared....it was Marik!
"I THOUGHT YOU MOVED AWAY!"
"No....I didn't...but I did come here for revenge! Finish me." He said menacingly.
"Guys...I'll take care of this....." Seto Said.
"You Guys run to the next few rounds, I'll handle it."
"We can't just-" Joey was interrupted by a quick kiss from seto.
"Go....I'm right behind you." Joey was basically crying at this point.
"Ok...good luck." He said. And we both tried running past marik, he had his rod, and tried striking us. But was blocked by someone hands. "STOP!" Was all we heard as Joey and I ran for our lives. The grunts and groans muffled out of existence, until we heard a loud "AHHH" and it became quiet. We couldn't tell if it was Seto or marik, it didn't matter....Joey had a stream of tears as he ran...poor Joey. We kicked open the next door. It...was dark.
"So*sniff* what now?" The ground started to shake shortly after Joeys statement. They each broke evenly and started rising up...it was a duel? No....it was...A TRAP! The ground was cut into for quadrants. One had spikes poking out, another was breaking apart, one had water rising, and one was filled plants....Why was one safer than the other.
"Here, you both have to chose ONE quadrant." Rebecca's voice was heard.
"That's easy...y/n, let's go to the grassy one."
"Not so fast, you have to chose a different one, you can't chose to go to the same one together."
"What if we do?" I asked.
"Then the entire floor will collapse and...boom...death."
"You bitch!" I yelled
"You have 20 seconds to decide."
"Y/n....save yuge.....go to that grassy one......I'll chose...the fire one...."
"NO JOEY! your way more stronger than me, you have to be last."
"Your right..I am...but...it's a Guarantee your gonna die..."
"It doesn't mat-" but before I could shout at him even more, he pushed me into the quadrant...and glass separated us...
"JOEY!" I yelled, as I banged against the glass...he smiled, and gave me a thumbs up...."Go." He said, as he turned around and walked into the out of fire. I covered my ears, but it was no use....I could only hear the screams of pain coming from Joeys mouth...I left quickly.....his Screamed stopped....he was gone....
"REBECCA!" I Yelled, tears streaming down my dirty face...."WHERE IS YUGI?"
"Congrats..you made it to the last round!" She said, she finally appears....I'll kick your ass....
"Hehe...don't think I'll let you have it that easily....." she said. She pulled out a knife...that bitch wanted a fight.
"You know...it's not fair for you to have a knife and not me, what gives?"
"Fine...but it will make it funnier at least...when you die." She threw me a knife."oh...yugi honey...I want you to watch!" She said...the ceiling opened up, and slowly came down yugi...tied to a chair....in chains for extra precaution.
"Y/N!" He yelled

Yugis pov
SHIT! I saw what happened to Seto and Joey...she forced me to watch through a fucking camera....their gone....my friends....I look up to see y/n screaming my name...."y/n! BE CAREFUL!" I Yelled. She nodded, and stood in a fighting position. I can't let her get hurt...I'm doomed.....
"Prepare for pure agony!" The bitch yelled, she sped up to y/n who blocked her knife with her own. Talk about accuracy...she was fighting her...with a knife...like a sword. They both kept hitting their blades, grunts, were heard during their battle, Rebecca slipped and fell, y/n was about to stab her, but was cut off when she slipped herself, Rebecca kicked her leg. They were on the floor, rolling each other around. "Y/N!" I yelled. She was now on the ground Rebecca, took her knife and threw it. She was holding her own....she pushed harder trying to stab her. Y/n was holding it against her. She managed to beat her off and stand up Rebecca came after her, she didn't think fast enough....my y/n was stabbed.."Y/NNNNN!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. She collapsed in pain. Rebecca dropped her knife, and instead of stabbing her more, she beat her senselessly...moans of pain escaped y/n voice, I felt pathetic, I was the man of this relationship, and she was saving me, she was in trouble, and I couldn't even help her. Tears streamed to my face...
"Y/n!" Was all I could scream, I heard my shackles shake, IT WAS SETO AND JOEY! "Guys?" I whisper shouted. They told me to shut up, and grabbed the knife Rebecca threw, and unlocked the shackles and cut the rope.
"End this." Said Joey, handing me the knife.

Y/n POV
I struggled...I had a black eye...I could feel it...my cut was worse....I was bleeding out...

This is it
This is where I'm gonna die
I never thought it would end like this
I couldn't even save yugi.
I'm weak
I'm pathetic
I'm useless
Yugi sees that I'm weak
I don't deserve him
All I feel is pain
She's kicking me
Pain
Pain
Pain
I feel tired
I feel sleepy
It's almost over
You know....it's quite peaceful
Death isn't so bad
It's almost over

My grunts come to an end....I couldn't struggle anymore, I felt paralyzed....the pain was to much. My entire life flashed before my eyes. My eyes slowly grew heavy...once I shut them....I'll be gone...."GET THE HELL OFF OF HER!"
My eyes quickly shot open, she wasn't kicking me anymore...I looked up to see Rebecca...she was bleeding from her neck......she collapsed and fell on top of me, she was heavy...she was removed by a strong pair of hands. Yugi.
"Y/n!" I heard him yell.
"She aight?" Joey Yelled
"I GOT SIGNAL ILL CALL AN AMBULANCE" Seto Said....their alive...that amazing....
"Y/n! Thank god...stay alive!"
I gave him a reassuring smile as he applied pressure to my wound with his belt. I shut my eyes....and everything went quiet.
Time skip
"Uuugh" I moaned....I opened my eyes....and the bright light made me regret doing that....
"Y/n!" My eyes shot open and I saw my little yugi, sitting still, joy overcame his face. Yami was also there! He must have felt better. Joey was bandaged up...he must have had third degree burns...and Seto had a simple black eye to match with mine..Tristan was ok....he seemed to be the one who ran errands.
"W-where am I?" I moaned in pain.
"Your at the hospital." Replied yugi.