8.arranged...

Yugis POV
"Wait...what?" I Said out loud.
"Yep, you and I! Together forever!" She said.
"Uhm, Aren't you like....10 years old? Yuge is 18....your to young don't ya tink?" Said Joey. He was right, I was way to old for her to date.
"Actually, we lied, I'm 17, I'm just not that tall, and we lied mostly because they wanted me to become a famous prodigy!"
"Welp, that explains it, sorry but...I have a girlfriend." When I Said those 4 words she was clearly pissed at me.
"Who? This girl? She's to clingy don't you think? I'm a better person!" She said. Pointing her little finger at the ground. "Yugi and I are meant to be! That's final, you should break it off now!" She said, glaring at my one and only. "Even if you didn't want to marry me, you have no choice, your grandpa signed a contract, so you can't back down! If you say no, then your grandpa and you also, will get sentenced to prison!" She yelled. I can't believe it, right when I thought things would be okay, it wasn't....I can't marry her! I see my grandpa pull up in his car, he had tears in his eyes. "YUGI! I apologize deeply! They tricked me, they told me it was a contract to start a commercial for the shop, I thought it would be good for business, but when I read the contract, I have already signed it! I'm so sorry!" Said grandpa.
My mind..was filled with so much stress....I couldn't think....I couldn't breathe.....I look up to see y/n...she was...so sad.....I can't believe it...."well.....i can marry her, what's stopping me from cheating on her?" I Said. Everyone in the park stood silent, there was a way! "Not possible, I figured you would try something, so I added that if you do, your under house arrest!"
"YOUR JUST MAKING THIS UP ARENT YOU!" I heard y/n yell.
"No, but you should stop clinging yourself to my future husband, unless you have a lawyer."
"I...." y/n couldn't speak....this is BULLSHIT!
"Are you kidding me? Rebecca, your under 18, who filed th-"
"I did!" Rebecca's grandfather showed up. "Anything for my sweet pumpkin!"
"How could you do this to me...I thought we were friends.." Said grandpa.
"Ha! Yes we are! This is an opportunity for us to become like brothers!"
"YOU MONSTER, YOUR TAKING AWAY MY GRANDSONS FREEDOM!"
"So what? My grandchild can have what she wants! Now sweetie, be nice, and I'll have to look into more Egypt shit bye!" He said quickly leaving.
"When is the wedding?" I asked.
"2 weeks! 1 week after my 18th birthday."
"That's enough time...yeah..." I Look over at y/n again, she was confused by what I said.
"Y/n...run away with me!"

Y/n POV
"Y/n...run away with me!" Said yugi.
No way.. he's planning to leave the country? As long as he's out of the boarders, he can't get arrested.
"WHAT?" Said Rebecca, she obviously didn't think he would go this far. "Nono! You can't leave!"
"Run away with me y/n, we graduate school in 3 days, we both have amazing grades, we can go to your dream college in America! I can get a job! We can move in together, I'll take care of you. Please, run away with me."
Those words were repeating in my mind, this was a lot to take in, I had to make a decision, I was leaving this school anyways....my parents, I told them about him and they love him, they can take care of them...I come from a wealthy family but I keep it a secret.....YEA THIS COULD WORK OUT.
"Woah yuge, you really love dis girl huh?" Said Joey
"Well....we're coming with you guys!" Said Yami
"I agree!" Said Tristan.
"Mind if I go?" Said yugis grandpa...no way...there all willing to leave for me and yugi....I look at him, he's nervous for my answer....he doesn't have to be...
"LETS GO TO AMERICA BITCHES!"  Yell out. Yugi smiled and gave me a hug, everyone joined in for a group hug....
"NO!" Was a word that interrupted our happiness. Shit..
"Ugh! GET HIM! HE CANT LEAVE IF HES KIDNAPPED!" The men in black suits grabbed yugi..they weren't lawyers.....THEY WORK FOR HER!
"YUGI!" We all screamed in unison. Yami, Joey, and Tristan ran up to the guards and started fighting.
"TAKE HIM!" Said one of the guards, he threw yugi into a van, and they all jumped in the van.
"NO!" Again we screamed all together. I ran as fast as I could.
"GRAB MY HAND!" I yelled. Yugi tried but we were both to short, the guards grabbed me while the van was moving and threw me into a trash can.
"That will stop you..." he said, he ran to the moving van, I saw Joey stopping to help, but Tristan and Yami were still running after the van, soon, they were all out of my sight, except for Joey and yugis grandpa...
"NO!" I Said, tears streaming down my face...he's gone.
"That bitch!" Screamed Joey.
I saw Yami and Tristan, walking slowly....holy shit! Yami was hurt! Tristan, he must have broke something!
"We...couldn't...get...." before Yami could finish his sentence, he fell on the floor.
"HES LOSING BLOOD!" Screamed Joey.
"FUCKKK" Yelled Tristan he had a broken arm.
"HOW THE HELL DID YOU-"
"I grabbed on to the van, but they pushed me into a poll, and I landed on it with my arm...."
"Call the ambulance AND THE POLICE!" Yelled gramps.
I ran up to Yami...he looked so much like yugi....
"Yami! Stay awake! Come on!" I yelled.
"Ow....fucccckk" is all I could hear.
I applied pressure making sure no blood was flowing through. He coughed up some blood on me, I didn't care..he was hurt.
"Hey....don't work yourself to hard.....I'm fine...I just need to..AHHH!" Yami Screamed out in pain, he tried getting up.
"STUPID! Stay still!"
"Hehe....no wonder yugi loves you so much, if he wasn't around, shit, I would have taken you for myself...ha."
"Very funny......he's gone..."
"I know...but Rebecca won't hurt him....right now.....I need a fucking hospital....." he managed to say, with all the blood he was coughing up.
Time skip
"Come in!" Said a lady, I got up and entered Yami's room, he was bandaged, but his wound was fucked...
"Jesus..."
"Haha! I'm not Dead! HA-OW FUCK! OW! FUCK! Fuck....."
"What's wrong? Does it hurt that bad?"
"It only hurts when I laugh or yell....owww."
"Don't be stupid."
"FUCK! Owwwww....." he screamed
"Why are you yelling?"
"You made me laugh, and I tried keeping it in..."
"Damn...Sorry, But, Where does Rebecca live?"
"Hold on a minute, you have no idea how much power she has, she's gonna kill you."
"I don't care, I have two weeks to get yugi, all I have to do is find him..."
"But-"
"Now!"

Yami's POV
Damn, the determination she has.....yugi is a lucky ass guy....
"Ok....but...you have to take Joey and you have to take someone I know with you...
"Who?"
"....well he's rich as hell, he's CEO of a huge ass game company, he goes to our school...brown hair..."
"Seto Kaiba."