4.super secret date extraviganza extreme what the hell!

Yugis POV
Ha, you really thought I was jacking off in here? NO, I was just waiting it off. It was pretty easy, I was looking at my grandpas tinder profile....ew. I was pretty much ready. God damn...her on my lap. I was so happy, but that was hella embarrassing, the guys saw how easy I was to tease. Son of a bitch! I owe Joey 5 bux. I stood up from the toilet and walked out, holding my sweater on my shoulder, cuz apparently that was the coolest shit a guy could do. My eyes immediately rested in the sight of Yami whispering in y/n ear. I could hear him chuckling, while she looked flustered. Is he flirting with her? How could he do that to me. The guys didn't seem to care, they were laughing to. SON OF A BITCH!

Yami's POV
"This isn't a prank right?"she asked
"Nah, nothing to worry about, I'm a jackass but I'm not an asshole." I responded.
I lifted her chin up so I wouldn't have to bend down to whisper her the plan. She was shorter than yugi, that pretty damn small. "Ok, the plan is called 'super secret date extravaganza extreme-'WHAT THE HELL JOEY" y/n flinched when I screamed in her ear. I look up and Joey threw a basket ball he stole from one of the arcade games. He grabbed me by the collar and dragged me where y/n couldn't see us. "Eh, I know your dah ladies man, but come on. That's yuges girl over dere not yours."
"I know that, I managed to make her cough up the truth, she likes him."
"Really? No way." Said Tristan
"That's awesome, but why the whisper shit?" Asked Joey
"I was telling her the plan on getting those two together dumbass." I replied
"Why can't you just tell yugi, and he could ask her out?
"Because he's to tense to do that, he wouldn't even ask a girl out even if he knew she liked him, she has to make the move first."
"That's sounds nice."
"Now let me go fuck face."
"Ooh, Sorry" He said while letting me go. I walked back to y/n, "sorry about that, I have two stupid ass friends with me."
"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Said the both of them.
"So your plan is called super secret date extravaganza extreme what the hell?" She chuckled.i laughed at her dumb joke and whispered back in her ear. "Yep, anyways here's how the plan to make yugi go in your pants will work." I whispered, she blushed madly, it was fucking funny, I couldn't hold in my chuckle. I tell her the entire plan(I ain't spoiling shit) and yugi appears, hopefully he doesn't take this the wrong way just like my two other idiots did.

Y/n pov
I turned to see yugi with some mad expression slapped across his face. "Can I talk to you Yami" he said, as he walked off with him. I could hear yugi sigh from all the way over here after a conversation with Yami. He walked back happy as he could be. "So y/n....wanna play some ski BALLZ?" He laughed. I joined in, while walking with him. The entire time we hung out, I felt like I was one of the cool kids in school. But I didn't care about that. I loved yugi...I'm hoping our plan S.S.D.E.E.W.T.H works out.(super secret date extravaganza extreme what the hell.) it was time for me to go home, and the crew decided to walk me home. Shit, I needed Yami's number for this so I asked. "Yami I need your number for S.S.D " I Said. I nodded as we exchanged numbers. He looked up, and looked petrified. I look behind me and saw yugi was glaring at him. Yami smiled, and continued what he was doing. "I'll text you later BABE" he said winking at me. Ok first phase. Make him jealous, Yami said that even if yugi liked me, he isn't the kind of person to start the move, so if we push him further enough, he will have no choice but to ask me out, just so he could have dibs. "Text you....wait what did you call me?"
"Bye cutie" Said Joey
"See ya later hot stuff, and yugi, just because you live closer to her, doesn't mean you get to have her for yourself k?" Said Tristan.
Tea was pissed again, and walked without saying anything.

I see yugi still pissed off, it's....working? No way could he like me? His expression softened as he saw me looking at him smiling. "So....do you like any of them?...." he asked nervously.
"Nah, their cool but not really my type." I replied
"So.....about them shipping the both of us.....it's really dumb huh."
"Ha, yea, Even if it were to happen, I would die the first day by the fangirls you have." I said.
"Your probably right." He chuckled. I saw his sad smile, he looked so cute. We walked beside each other having different conversations. That when we arrived at my place. "Thanks for walking me." I Said.
"It's not problem...welp see ya."
"Aren't you going to French kiss me like last time sir." I said chuckling. He stopped, his face was shaded red. He walked up to me and French kissed me, and I did it back.
"Goodnight."
"Night" I Said.
Time skip

Yugis pov
It was morning and...well now, I was tired as hell. Phone rang, it was Yami. That scumbag, he had her number, she even asked for it. And I don't even have hers. I answer "Hello?"
"Hey, So, That y/n girl, we have been texting all night, dang she pretty cool."
"Yeah, I know, and it's messed up, why don't you give me her number?"
"Cuz you have to earn it duuuh, ask her!"
"You know I'm to nervous for that."
"Nah, just do it, I know she's gonna say yes."
"Nope, and plus, what does S.S.D. Mean?
"Uuuh, it means.....super Santa day..........yeah."
"Secret Santa? It's not even Christmas yet....it's barely July."
"Uuh, well she and I...know someone, and we were both invited to our friends party. And we play a game where we chose a present....and....she needs ideas for a present for unisex....yeah."
"Ok.....why wasn't I invited?"
"Oh, well I only know this friend, you and the others don't know either."
"Ok...but can you stop flirting with y/n? Come on man...I confide in you for a reason."
"I don't know yugi.....it's just...she's so cute.....and pretty.....and....well....your going to have to fight for her...Joey and Tristan want her too, it's a competition, no hard feelings right?"
"YES HARD FEELI-"
"Welp gotta go, y/n texted me. Bye."
"NO WAI-" he cut me off. No way my friends like her too?

Yami's POV
Ok, he's angry, and now that he's pissed, i guess I'll set him up for some date with her....
I call y/n
"H-hello......."
"Y/n, are you tired or jacking off?"
"NO, IM TIRED!"
"Good, ok, sorry, your voice is very misleading, ok so I need you to go to the coffee shop right now."
"Ok, on it."
"See you later, and by the way, you owe me ice cream when you and yugi are dating."
".....fine."
"Ha. Bye."
"Bye."
She hung up, and I call yugi again.
"YAMI! IF YOU-"
"Hey yugi, gramps told me to tell you, that you have to meet him at the coffee shop, he said that he needs to talk to you." I interrupt him.
"Oh ok. BUT IM NOT DONE WITH YOU"
"Don't worry you will be...and this visit, well your gonna thank me, BYE" I hang up before he could answer. Mission S.S.D What the hell, complete.

Third person POV
Yugi arrives at the coffee shop, expecting to see his grandpa, but instead he sees y/n sitting down with her amazing casual look. He gets a text.
'Have fun with your date...'
"Yami your my best friend..." yugi mumbles, as he walked up to y/n.
"Wow y/n, didn't expect to see you here."
"Hey yugi, im Just here......bored."
"That's no problem, wanna hang out right now?"
"Yeah sure" she says, she stands up and walked out with yugi.
"Tag Your it." Yugi says.
"WAIT YUGI YOU KNOW IM CLUMSY AS HELL!"
"If you fall that's fine!" He yells.
Y/n started chasing him around until finally that made it to a patch of grass conveniently placed next to the shop.
"Got you!" She said, but she tripped over a log, and fell on yugi. He grabbed onto her, and y/n turned the both of them willing to break their fall. They land on the grass, yugi was right on top of her, he hovered over her small body. They looked into their eyes.
"Hi..."
"Hey..."
They said, as they leaned in and kissed each other. Shivers were sent down yugis spine, his lips finally touching hers. A moan slipped out of y/n mouth, which only made yugi kiss her more roughly. This lasted for a few minuets before the both of them heard.
"Mommy look, why are they wrestling on the floor?"
They quickly got up before the mother could look at their direction.
"So.....date?" Y/n asked.
"Hell yeah!" Yugi Said.
"NO, NO DATE AT ALL!" Tea Yelled.
"Fuck" Yugi mumbled.