Chapter 1

"Dr. Bailey!"

I turn around to see none other than Dr. Warren.

"Yes Dr. Warren?"

"I was wondering if you would maybe meet me in an on call room in 5 minutes ?" He asked with one of those stupid smiles which, for whatever reason, I found incredibly sexy.

"Umm... sure?"

He turned and walked away with that damn grin plastered on his face.

As 5 minutes passed with ease, I went to the on call room. As I slowly open the door, I saw Dr. Warren standing with his arms crossed across his midriff with a smirk.

"You wanted to see me Dr. Warren?"

"Yes I did Dr. Bailey. I have this problem I was hoping you could help me with. You see, " he said slowly approaching me .

"I find you extremely beautiful, stunning,  just down right sexy!" With each word he seemed to get cliser, causing me to step back, therefore causing my back to eventually hit the door.

"Well... umm... Thank you Dr. Warren." I croak out. I clear my throat to try to regain my composure.

"You're quite welcome. But the problem is this." He unclaps his hands from around his midsection and all at once my eyes grow big as saucers, my mouth falls open, and my center tingles.

There, in plain sight, was Dr. Warrem's very noticeable umm... friend! I look up at him and see him smirk. This man!!

"Dr. Warren... I... umm?" I am fucking speechless!

"Dr. Bailey, I realize you aren't that type of woman at all, but... please help me out." He's slowly beginning to approach me again. I am at a complete loss for words.

"Ben... I uh?"

"I promise I'll be gentle Miranda." He has finally arrived in very close proximity to me. His left hand cups my cheek ever so softly while his right hand slides down my back and cups my ass firmly. He leans in and presses his body against mine and his... friend makes contact with my center as his lips crash against mine.

Sweet Jesus!!!

Beep Beep Beep Beep

Not again Miranda!!

I open my eyes and realize my hand is resting in my panties. I remove it to see that my middle finger and ring finger are both wet and sticky.

"Just great!"

This is the fourth time this week. This cannot be healthy. Dr. Benjamin Warren has been invading my dreams all week. I admit that man is gorgeous. With his dark skin, mesmerizing eyes, his body, and good God that smile! Whew.

Welp, no need in laying around fantasizing when there are lives to be saved.

I hopped out of my bed with a little more enthusiasm than usual. I checked my clock, 7:15. Okay Miranda, let's go!

"Alexa, play Whitney Houston. " I Wanna Dance with Somebody blasted through my speaker. I danced around my room grabbing my necessary essentials to get ready for today.

I got dressed and made myself a hearty breakfast that consisted of toast, two scrambled eggs, and some grits. I made my way out of my apartment, locked my door, and headed to my baby, my black Chrysler 300. I turned my radio on and sung along to 'You' by Nicole Bus on my way to Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital. I'm Miranda Bailey, general surgeon, just in case you were wondering.

I arrived at the hospital and parked my car. I grabbed my purse, phone, and coffee cup. I skipped into the hospital greeting people with a smile and a cherry 'good morning '. What's that about? I'm not usually like this. I mean sure, I'll speak but only if spoken to. And surely not with such a cherry attitude. I brush off my strange behavior and head to the locker room to change into my scrubs.

I enter the locker room and strut over to my locker, bopping my head a tune only I can hear in my mind. I sit my purse and phone in my locker and change into my scrubs and lab coat . I turn around, coffee cup in hand,  after I've changed,  and see Dr. Warren changing his shirt. Good Lawd! I had to try extremely hard to suppress a moan and not drool or stare. The man was gorgeous. I mean damn.

'What the hell Miranda! Snap out of it!" I physically shake my head to try to get those thoughts out of my mind.

"I walked out of the locker room and headed over to the schedule chart to see how my day was gonna go. I looked over the chart and did a double take. There, in black expo maker, I had a surgery with Dr. Warren. I turned to discard of my cold, half empty cup of coffee and almost bumped right into someone. 'What's going on with me today?'

"I'm sorry." I look up, and damn. There was Dr. Warren with that darn grin.

"No problem at all Dr. Bailey. "

Great!