Chapter 9

After they'd left the house, they all gathered into their respective vehicles and drove the 15 minutes to the dance hall. It was a large open spaced building with shiny floors that a woman in town rented out for special occassions. It was a really nice spot located in the center of town. Eleanor had it decorated by some of the best decoraters she knew. She wanted everything to be special.

Ben, Connor, and Miranda rode the 15 minutes in relative silence with her pointing out a few old spots as they drove along the roads. It really felt great to be home. After they arrived, Ben parked and everyone exited the car. Miranda's parents had driven ahead of them and they were already at the entrance door.

"Come on folks. We're already late,"  Eleanor exclaimed with a frantic wave of her perfectly manicured hand. Miranda rolled her eyes. They were late, she thought to herself, because of her. Nevertheless, Ben, Connor, and her shimmied their way over to where her parents stood hand in hand.

"We're ready ma," Miranda said as she  intertwined her left hand with Ben's right, and her right hand with Connor's left. She smiled at both of them and they each returned it, Ben slightly squeezing her hand.

Miranda's father opened the door for her mother and did a little curtsy as she passed. They were too cute. Ben held the door for Connor and Miranda. The three of them stood to the side as her mother and father made their grand entrance. Her mother was practically glowing.

Everything looked absolutely beautiful. There were red and gold flower arrangements placed in the middle of each table, and each table was adorned with a silky white tablecloth with gold trimming. There were chairs covered in white sheets that had gold ribbons wrapped around them. A very dazzling chandelier hung from the ceiling as soft, sultry love music wafted through the air. It was all so breathtakingly beautiful. So thoughtfully and carefully put together.

Miranda saw her mother and father posed for some pictures taken by the local photographer. Her mother turned and waved them over as well. They all took a group picture and Ben, Connor, and Miranda also took a picture, as well as Ben and Miranda.

After the pictures, the three joined them at their table in the center of the room. Everyone looked so happy and they looked to be having such a good time. Some of Miranda's family littered the dance floor as the dj played The Electric Slide. She smiled on as she saw some teenagers and little kids out their too.

"Mama everything looks absolutely amazing," Miranda exclaimed to her mother after one of the many people who came to greet her personally had walked away.

"Yes! It's just all so beautiful isn't it darling," her mother gleamed.

Miranda's father looked at her lovingly. She looked over to her left where Ben sat, and saw him and Connor conversating. They both looked so handsome. She watched Ben's lips as he talked and she quickly dove off into a fantasy world. A fantasy where Ben's lips were on hers and also on a few other parts of her body she desperately needed them to be. They had been together about four months and she couldn't lie and say she didn't have some sexual needs that she was aching for this man to satisfy. But before she let her mind go too deep, she quickly regained her composure. She cleared her throat and clenched her thighs together at the pulsing of her clit her fantasing had caused.

"Miranda," Ben said as he eyed her puzzlingly. He saw that her eyes had glazed over and she'd apparently gone off somewhere else. He placed his hand on here thigh and squeezed it a little to get her attention. Little did he know, he was only spurring on her need for him.

"Huh," Miranda said coming out of her daze. She squirmed in her seat at the close contact of his hand where she needed him most at the moment.

"Connor and I were going to check out the buffet. Want to join us?"