Chapter 10

Brace yourselves because it's about to get heated!!😏

Thank you guys so much for all the views, comments and votes!! 1k views y'all!! I'm so excited and very appreciative of what y'all do. Thank you soooooo much!!!
...........................................................
Miranda and Ben continued to kiss with a lot of want and desire. Ben's right hand rested on Miranda's cheek and his left hand lay at the small of her back, inching closer to her ass. Ben pulled away, dragging Miranda's bottom lip with him. She felt the pool forming in her panties already. And she could feel Ben's slight erection pressing between them.

Ben smiled down at her as he stroked some hair out of her face. She blushed and looked down sheepishly. Ben placed his index finger under her chin and gently lifted her head up and placed a kiss to her lips. He slid his hand up her back reaching for the zipper of her dress. Their eyes connected as he slowly trailed the zipper down until it stopped. The butterflies in Miranda's stomach increased rapidly as his hands slid the straps of her dress down her shoulders. As she saw her dress form a puddle around her feet, she was thanking God she had threw on a matching bra and underwear set. It wasn't anything fancy, but it wasn't her worst.

Miranda's hands slid up Ben's chest that was still covered in his button down shirt. The look in his eyes made Miranda's heart flutter and she felt the dampness in her panties increase. She began unbuttoning his shirt slowly while still maintaining eye contact. She finally got to the last button and slid the shirt from his shoulders. She rubbed his bare chest once again, this time feeling his chest hair and muscles. This man was gorgeous. Ben leaned down and captured her lips once again, pulling her body flush against his, but there were still too many clothes between them. Miranda's hand slipped between them and she began unbuckling his belt as Ben's hand worked on removing her bra.

Soon they were completely naked, their clothes long forgotten. Ben guided Miranda to the bed as their lips pulled apart for air. Miranda made herself comfortable on the bed as Ben reached in his drawer and prepared himself with a condom. When he finished he climbed atop Miranda and gave her a peck on the lips.

"You are so beautiful," Ben said as he kissed and sucked on Miranda's neck. He kissed down her chest and flicked his tongue across her already hardened nipples. His mouth wrapped around her right nipple as his thumb caressed the other. He then switched breast and began to suck the other nipple. Miranda was on cloud 9. The pleasure she was experiencing just from this was almost too much to handle. Ben kissed his way down her abdomen and bypassed her center. He spread her legs and his mouth watered at the sight. Her center was glistening with her juices as well as her inner thighs.

Ben sucked her juices from her thighs as Miranda squirmed in anticipation. He pinned her thighs down and dove in. Miranda almost screamed at the pleasure but quickly remembered that Connor was just across the hall. So she grabbed a fist full of Ben's sheets and bit her lip as he flicked his tongue over her clit repeatedly. He parted her folds with his tongue and began eating her like there was no tomorrow. Ben licked up and down her clit slowly and then he sucked her clit into his mouth, which caused her to grab the nearest pillow to muffle her moans.

He inserted a finger into her  and began to slowly pump it while he flicked his tongue across her clit. Miranda was not even on the planet anymore. She was panting and writhing but he held her firm as he continued to pleasure her. He added another finger and picked up the pace. Her whimpers and back arching was turning him on tremendously and the desire to see her cum was all he could think about. Ben added a third finger when he felt her clenching around his other two and latched on to her clit.  She was trying to run but Lord knows she couldn't. She felt her orgasm was so close and began grinding her hips in time with his fingers.

One more pump of his fingers and a flick of his tongue against her throbbing clit sent her over the edge. Her body went limp as she felt her juices flow out of her. Ben was there licking up as much as he possibly could. Her hands found his head to push him away from her sore clit. He kissed his way back up her body, his mouth glistening with her juices, and captured her lips. She could barely respond but she gave it all she had at the current moment. He pulled away with a smug look plastered across his face. Miranda swatted at his chest as she tried to catch her breath. Ben rolled over beside her and lay on his side, raking his hand over her body and watching her breathing go back to normal. He felt really great about what he had done to this confident, headstrong, badass woman.

Miranda looked over at him, "That was... I have no words."

"I can see that," Ben smirked.

Miranda rolled over and sat atop Ben. She smiled down at him as she felt him begin to get hard. Ben was loving this view. Miranda leaned down and kissed his neck as she began grinding against his erection, covering his member with her wetness. Ben groaned into Miranda's ear and that was the sexiest sound she had ever heard, and she was determined to hear it again. She reached down and began to stroke him while still peppering him with kisses. He knew he wasn't going to last long if she kept stroking him like that so he mustered up some willpower and flipped them over. Miranda let out a yelp at the sudden movement. Ben smirked down at her and pecked her lips. He grabbed her leg and wrapped it around his back.

He spread her folds with his tip and slowly inserted himself into her. Miranda let out a gasp as he filled her and Ben threw his head back at the warmth and wetness that engulfed him. When they adjusted to each other, he slowly began to slide in and out of her. The pleasure that was coursing through Miranda's body was unlike anything she had ever felt before. Ben was so close but he wanted them to cum together and by the looks of it, that was about to happen. Miranda's head was thrown back and her eyes were closed. She began to move her body with Ben's strokes and she soon felt another orgasm building in the pit of her stomach.

Ben was groaning and his movements became a little messy. Her name was on his tongue as he released and her orgasm hit right after his. Ben was shaking as his orgasm was drawing out. He slowly pulled out of Miranda and rolled over to lay beside her trying to catch his breath. After his breathing slowed, he stood and went to the bathroom. Miranda lay there after pulling down the covers, feeling so full. Full of love and happiness and joy. What they had just shared was so sacred and so full of love. She had never felt this good before, so content and fulfilled.

When Ben walked out of the bathroom, Miranda had a smile across her face which made him smile brightly. He joined her once again in the bed and wrapped an arm around her as he placed a kiss to her forehead. He smiled down at her and kissed her lips.

"Goodnight baby."

"Goodnight."