Chapter 11

Ben lay in his bed staring lovingly at Miranda as her head lay on his bare chest and slight snores flowed from her. She looked absolutely beautiful with her hair disheveled from their previous activities, her mouth slightly agape, and some of her smooth skin on display. He ran his hand down the side of her face with a fond smile. Their love making had continued on into the early morning hours until it finally registered that they had to get to work later on.

Ben thought he had had some great sex in his life, but now, those other women didn't even come close to what him and Miranda had shared. The way she had made him feel was indescribable. The way their bodies fit together, her body seemed to be made just for him. He knew he loved her and that made him extremely happy and a little scared. When he leaned down and pecked her on the forehead, he felt her stir in her sleep.

"So you just watch people while they sleep," Miranda said with sleep heavy in her voice.

"Only you 'cause you're so beautiful."

Miranda giggled and buried her face in his chest. She could get used to this. She kissed his chest and looked up at him. Ben smiled down at her and leaned in and kissed her.

They pulled away and Ben was halfway on top of Miranda.

"What time is it," Miranda asked as Ben kissed her neck.

Ben glanced over at the alarm clock that sat on his nightstand, "It is 5:30. What time do u have to be at work?"

"7:00. You?"

"7:00. We have 30 minutes before I have to wake Connor for school," Ben said as his hand slid under the cover and began to caress Miranda's right nipple.

"Oh really. What do you suggest we do with those 30 minutes?"

"I have something in mind," Ben said as he slid down Miranda's body under the cover.

Miranda giggled as Ben placed feather light kisses on her abdomen.

*35 min*

Ben walked down the hall in his sweatpants to Connor's room to wake him for school. Miranda hopped in the shower so she could leave for work. While in the shower, she hummed an upbeat tune and smiled. She couldn't recall ever being this happy. Her body was aching and she couldn't be happier.

She quickly finished up her shower in the hopes of preparing breakfast for Ben and Connor. After she had changed into the clothes in her overnight bag, she walked out as Ben was walking into the bathroom. They smiled at each other and Ben wrapped his arm around her waist and pressed their lips together in a passionate kiss. Both smiled into the kiss.

Miranda placed her hand on Ben's chest and pulled away reluctantly.

"I made breakfast, Connor should be out in a minute to eat before his bus comes."

"Aw, I wanted to cook you guys breakfast," Miranda pouted.

"That's sweet. We'll be looking forward to it next time. Now stop pouting, you're sending me into a cute overload."

Miranda laughed and swatted at his chest. "You're cute."

"Back at ya," Ben said as he winked and swatted her behind when he walked into the bathroom. Miranda let out a yelp and felt her center react to the action.

She shook her head and walked to the kitchen where Connor sat at the island digging into the grits, sausage, biscuit, and eggs that was on his plate. Miranda smiled and ruffled his hair as she walked by him.

"Goodmorning honey."

"Goodmorning Ms. Miranda. You should really get you some food, my uncle is a great cook!"