Will you be mine?? {Sally Face X Reader Fluff}

{Y/N's POV}

I sighed to myself as I lied on my bed, from my torso up, on my bed, as my legs hung down for my feet to touch the floor a bit. Today was Valentine's Day..a day full of love, and happiness. Well, not for me..I wanna confess my love to Sal so damn bad!! UGH!! But HE'S with Ashley, Larry is with Travis, Maple is with Chug...Todd and Neil are still together...So, that leaves me with NO ONE.

I grab my pillow and I scream into it, soon sobbing as I just embrace my loneliness. Why? Why does this ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME!? WHY am I always so LATE on love!? WHY am I so..useless..?? I can't seem to tell someone on time that I love them, before they get someone. I doubt anyone likes me....

I keep crying before I hear a knock on my bedroom door. "Y/N? Are..are you okay??" A familiar voice said softly. It sounded like..Sal! I can't..I can't let him know I was crying! I quickly stop crying and I sniffle, setting the pillow next to me and wiping my tears. I then clear my throat a bit, "Yeah! I'm okay!!" I say, faking happiness in my voice. "Can I..come in..??" Sal asked. I heard a small sniffle, but I payed no attention to it. I then get up and rush to my door, opening it. I look down a tiny bit. (In this, you're a bit taller than Sal, yet he's about 5'6 or so now.) He..has his mask off..?? And he looks like he was..crying!?!?!

I'm greeted with a sad Sal, sniffling, and lip quivering faintly. "Sal, what's wrong!?" I ask, as he just throws his arms around me, nuzzling into my neck as he sobbed. "Ash..was cheating on me.." he said, a bit muffled. I froze, soon hugging back, "That no good whore.." I mumbled. I never really liked her. I just..don't.."Shh, I'm here. You don't need her.." I said softly, rubbing the male's back. He then sniffled and looked up at me, "Y-..you're right..there is one person I need though.."

"Really? Who?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"Y-..you.." He whispered, looking in my eyes.

"Me??" I asked, before being cut off with a soft kiss.

After a few seconds, he pulled away. "Will you be mine..??"

I nodded and softly kissed his cheek, soon hugging him again.

(AYO. Sorry it was so short. I started writing the first couple paragraphs at like 3 am but I couldn't stay awake. And I'm busy lol. And I didn't have an idea, just went with whatever I thought of as I wrote. Sorry if it wasn't what you were thinking, but I hope you liked it!!! It was requested by an amazing reader!! Shoutout to you, dude!! <3)