Chapter six

4 Months later

America's POV

Our child, Tally Milanie-Grace Schreave, was born this morning, at 2:57 a.m. She weighs 7lbs 6 oz. She has my eyes and Maxons hair. She is perfect, no birth complications, and she is totally healthy.

I woke up this morning at 12:16 with my first contractions, I was laying in a puddle my water has broken already. I screamed waking up Maxon and he rushed me down to the hospital wing. Everything was already waiting for us because our doctor had know the baby would be coming any day now. They gave me the pain medication and I really don't remember much after that except hearing Tally cry for the first time. Maxon held my hand the whole time and by the time she was born he and I both had tears running down our cheeks. I let maxon hold her first because I was exhausted. His whole face was beaming when he held her for the first time. She opened her blue eyes to look at her proud daddy and he swears she smiled at him with those eyes.

Now we are laying on the bed in our room. I am holding my daughter as she drifts to sleep. Maxon is in his office working on his kingly duties but he promised that as soon as it was 6 o' clock he would be done. I know that he and I have a lot of work to do and so this is going to be a tough time in our lives, but we will get through this together. We will do anything and everything to make sure our daughter has the best possible childhood. She won't be a brat though I can guarantee that. Princess Tally will grow up to be a strong leader like her father, I hope that she also get the better of my qualities.

Maxons POV

My daughter is finally here. I can not believe she is here. She is so perfect, she has America's ice blue eyes that tell you everything. Tally, I can already tell, looks like my mother.

Oh how my mother would love to meet her first grandchild, she always did want more children. I miss her, this is going to be an exciting next few years, I wish she could be here to help America and myself through this new stage f our lives. I can't dwell on the past and on what we don't have though I must think about the future and be grateful for what God has already given us.

***************************************************************************

Thanks for reading. I hope you liked it. I know that Kiera Cass has said that they have twins but I wanted to make this Story more my own

I do not own the Selection or any of the characters though. All rights go to Kiera Cass

Please comment and vote.

Vivi