Chapter Eleven

~~~~~~~~~

After the surgery

America's POV

I have two beautiful boys, one of them looks identical to Maxon and the other looks like a mix of both of us. He has my eyes and Maxon's hair with other features mixed in too. They are perfect.

Maxon's POV

America is out of surgery and the boys are here! I have two amazing sons and a beautiful daughter. I am the luckiest man in the world. Tally has not met the boys yet, she is on her way though. I sent for her and America's family to join us. We have not named the boys yet, we don't have many ideas. America had suggested we use our fathers names, Shalom and Clarkson, but I don't know if that is a good idea. I do not want to carry on my fathers legacy, though I do like her fathers name for one of them. Maybe Shalom, and Alden. Yes I like those.

"America?"

"Yes, Maxon?" She answers looking up from staring at our boys.

"I have some names to think about. Shalom, and Alden."

"Oh Maxon! I love those they are perfect! What would their middle names be?" oh I hadn't thought about those.

"Hm, I don't know maybe we can ask you family when they arrive."

" Ok that sounds good to me. Are they bringing Tally? I want her to meet her brothers soon." she asks smiling.

" I believe so my darling."

****************************

Ok I know that it was really short and bad. I won't make excuses though I just haven't been feeling like writing. Sorry :( I will try to write more soon. It would be great to get ideas from you guys though! If you have anything please please PLEASE Let me know

Thanks a TON for reading ya'll are awesome

Everyone is perfect in God's eyes so don't let others bring you down.

Vivi <3<3

P.S. Here is the update sherelle12