Chapter twelve

2 day later on The Report

Maxon's POV

"Illea meet your new princes' Shalom and Alden!" Gavril gleefully announces while America and I carry the babies across the stage to our seat, Tally toddling along behind us. We reach our seats, Tally sits next to America, and the boys are placed in their cribs next to me. Gavril joins us after giving the regular news.

"King Maxon, Queen America," He smiles then leans down to greet Tally. "Princess Tally," he winks at her, and she giggles " how is our favorite royal family?"

"Quiet well Gavril, You are well too yes?" answers America brightly.

"Oh of course my queen, of course. Are you feeling 100% better again? We surely hope so!"

" Yes Gavril all of the Shreaves are perfectly fine. The Princes' are both healthy and doing well, Tally quiet enjoys her new brothers." The rest of the report goes off without a hitch. When it ends we put the children to bed and America and I collapse onto our bed, falling asleep quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 weeks later

America's POV

The Palace is bustling, everyone is preparing for the Belgian royals to visit again and on top of that the Holiday season has just arrived. Lars is growing up very fast, during their last visit Tally and Lars had just been born. Maxon is planning that during this visit he and the Belgian king will discuss the possibility of marriage between the two. I know that when she is of age she will have to marry out of the Palace and that will be hard. The boys are going to be a totally new situation, we are not sure how we are going to swing a double selection or even if that will be how they find wives. It worked for us but it may be to much for the boys.

Maxons POV

The Belgian king is a tough negotiator, and this deal involves the well being of my child. That doesn't sound good, this should not be a deal, no this is a way to protect her future.

I love Tally very much and I wish that we could keep her here in Illea but that goes against tradition. I have no idea what we are going about the twins, I don't know how a double selection will work. We are going to have to figure this out though.

*********************************************

Ok HI,

I have a definite idea of where to take this now. I think I am going to finish this story soon then write a sequel about the kids lives. I will write about Tally first then time skip to the boys. I really do like the Idea of a double selection, I think the dynamic would be fun to write. I would most likely write it like the Narnia books work with the oldest being High king and Queen then the younger would be King and Queen. Though that may cause problems. You will just have to keep reading to find out I guess.

What do you think of that idea?

Do you think it would make a good story?

Tell me in the comments

Love ya'll!

Vivi <3<3<3:)