Chapter nine

1 year later

Maxon's POV

Tally's birthday is today. She is going to have a party this afternoon. America has been rushing around all week making sure that everything will be perfect for our little girl. I am not so sure that is the best thing for America right now seeing as though she is 8 1/2 months pregnant with twins. When we found out she was pregnant again we were both ecstatic. Tally was only three months old and we knew that the children would be close together, but we thought that would be good for them. This way when they were older they would always have someone to play with while we are working. Then when we found out that we were having twins and the whole country had a party. We have moved Tally to the old nursery and redecorated the one next to us and made it perfect for twins.

Later at the party

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every thing is going just as America planned. Tally seems to be enjoying the party. Astra and Tally are playing with some of Tally's new toys. For her birthday America and I gave Tally the best gift we could think of. We decided that instead of toys we would spend the entire day with Tally, just us no maids or butlers. I feel that we don't get enough one on one time with her and America agreed. We had our Tally day yesterday.

America's POV

Oh I am so tired. Carrying around two babies and attending to my queenly duties is so tiring I think that when this party ends I am going straight to bed.

"Hello my dear. You sure do know how to throw a party." Maxon says coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around me.

" Thank you darling, it seems like Tally is enjoying it." I say. Oh ow!! One of the babies just kicked.

"Ow!" I exclaim

"America!? What is it? Are you okay?" Maxon asks circling around me and lifting my chin up so that I can see him.

"Oh yes I'm fine Maxon, but one of them just kicked extremely hard." We decided to not find out the genders of the twins. I think we are going to know really soon though.

"Ow! Maxon!"

"America darling we have too get you to the Dr." He says picking me up like I weigh nothing. He goes as quickly as he can without making me bounce in his arms. We arrive in the hospital wing, and He yells for the Dr. He comes rushing out ushering us into a room and hooking me up to machines. Maxon holds my hand the whole time.

Maxon's POV

The Dr. has America hooked up to all kinds of machines in a flash nurses are rushing around her and checking the babies heart rate comparing it with hers.

"Your majesty maybe you should wait outside. It would be better for us, too do our work." What? They want me to leave my America now! How could I do that? I nod slowly, kiss my wife on the cheek she nods at me,

" I'll be fine darling you should go back to the Party and explain. Then take Tally and put her to bed." She says weakly, she is so tired. I nod again ans walk out of the hospital wing, back to the party.

After explaining that America was having pregnancy complications to all the guests. I took Tally and put her to bed in her room. When I finished doing that I found several people waiting outside her door to talk to me.

Aspen, Lucy, Magda, May, Marlee, And Kenna were all waiting for me to tell them what the heck was going on. I told them all what I could, but because the nurse pushed me out so soon I really didn't know any more than they did.

******************************************************************************************************************

Dun Dun Dun. Don't hate she nor the babies will die. I just felt like the story was too perfect and needed some shaking up. I'll try to update soon.

Thanks for the reads. I would love to hear what you think.

Vivi<3