chp 4 Meet the gang

Thursday 12am

When the clock stuck 12 am Mangle woke up and remember that she had to meet springtrap in part and service room. Mangle always had a hard time to get up from sleeping,(because she is broken) but she still tried with all of her might to get up.

After some time she finally made it to the parts and service room.

"Springtrap are you in here" mangle knocked on the door and got no response. Until Toy Freddy walked up behind Mangle with the whole gang behind him.

"And who's this?" T. Freddy said as he pulled springtrap by the ear.

"Er I was afraid this was gonna happen.. how did y'all find him?" Mangle asked.

"Well witherd chica found him in the kitchen looking for pizza"

Witherd chica gave springtrap a death stare. "Y'all dont eat my pizza.... without me!"

Springtrap rolled his eyes at w. Chica and looked over at mangle.

"So do you know this big rabbit or not?" Asked t. Freddy.

"..yeess.. I do know this friendly bunny, I found him and now hes my friend" Mangle pulled springtrap by his arm and locked it with hers. "And he can help us with the security guard!"

Springtrap looked at mangle confused.

"I'm not sure about this fella, we shouldn't trust him" w. Freddy stared at springtrap and growled.

"Hes cute, let's keep him!" Toy chica squealed.

"Okay guys, I've made a decision, as long as he is not lurking around the diner in the day time he should be fine to stay, he will stay in the parts and service room, Mangle he is your responsibility, got that?" announced toy freddy.

"Yes! That's fine, right springtrap?" Mangle tugged on his arm to see if he was even paying attention.

He looked down at her with a blank face. She raised her eyebrow "right springtrap?"

"Yeah whatever" He looked away from everyone.

"Now everyone, get back to attacking the night guard!" Toy freddy commanded and pointed at the animatronics.

"All you do is play video games,ty Freddy" said toy bonnie with his arms crossed

"SHUT UP!" Toy freddy shrieked and his face turned red.

The crew / all except mangle and springtrap/ left.