Chapter 3: Jacksep-a-who?

Your Position

         I woke up to an empty apartment. I didn't panic because I saw that my door was locked. Sean was gone, but he cleaned up and left with the door locked, so yeah. He was so sweet for cleaning up and taking care of me. It was nice to be taken care of for a change. I got up, showered, and went to work. It was like normal. The only thing different was the time I got there and the time I would leave. 

            I did my job like always. And when I went to hang up my apron, I turned my phone on. Sean had texted me. 

Sean: Hey I'm leaving town tonight. We should hang.

Me: Yeah, of course. What time?

Sean: Around 8:00 I don't usually get off until about then.

Me: Ok, so should I meet you somewhere or what? 

Sean: I will pick you up, at lets say 8:30?

Me: that's perfect. I will ttyl then

Sean: Ok, ttyl

I put my phone in my pocket and walked home. 

              When I got home, it was 4:00. So I went out and bought a new outfit. I came back home and it was almost 6:00. So I showered, did my makeup, and got dressed. I had just finished curling my H/C hair into ringlets when the doorbell rang. I walked over to the door, and there was Sean. In  a navy blue suit looking very nice. 

"Well there she is

"Well there she is." He said with a smile. "Well there you are." I said back. "You ready?" He asked. "Yeah just give me a second. You can come in if you would like." I responded. "Sure." He said right before he stepped in. I went back into my bathroom, and added some hairspray. I let it dry as I touched up my makeup. I then ran my fingers through it and the ringlets looked amazing. I walked out of the bathroom and Sean was on his phone. I walk out in a light gray high low dress, with silver heels.

 I walk out in a light gray high low dress, with silver heels

Sean lifted his head and his eyes went wide when he saw me. "That bad huh." I said with a chuckle. "No no  no, not at all. You look ravishing." He said as he instinctively stood up. I blushed harder than I have since I met him. "Shut up you big goof." I said trying to get rid of the blush. "I'm serious, you look amazing." He continued. "Okay now where are we going?" I asked as I changed the subject. "This restaurant down town. I heard was absolutely amazing." He said. "Now shall we go?" He asked as he gestured to the door. I smiled and Sean offered me his arm. I smiled again and took it. 

           We walked down to his car, and we drove to some fancy restaurant down town. We parked and we walked up to the door and we walked up to the hostess station. "Hello how are ya'll today?" The hostess said with a smile. "Good, and you?" Sean asked.  "Very good, now do you have a reservation?" She asked. "Yes it should be under Sean." He responded. The hostess looked at her book and then looked at us again. "Yes, Sean McLoughlin, table for two." She said as she smiled. "Yup, that's us." Sean said. "Alrighty, this way please." The hostess said as she grabbed a couple menus and started to walk into the dining area. We followed close behind and she came upon a slightly secluded window table, that was distant from the crowd. She placed the menus onto the table and Sean and I sat down.

              After taking our drink orders the waitress assigned to our table left in a hurry. I picked up my menu and started trying to decide what in the world I was gonna eat. As I flipped to the salad page I noticed that Sean was looking at me. Like in not as a friend way either. I kept my eyes on the menu and asked, "can I help you?" Sean chuckled a little bit, and then pulling the menu out of my hands gently. He took my hands in his and gazed into my eyes. I blushed and looked away. "What are you doing?" I asked as I giggled. "You know Y/N, you are so beautiful." Sean said. I pulled my hands away and I tucked a strand of hair behind one of my ears as I continued to blush. "Thank you Sean." I said quietly. I then regained composure and picked up my menu again. 

            Sean soon followed my actions and I decide to get to know this man better. "So what do you do for a living again?" I asked. "I work in social media." Sean responded with a chuckle. "Oh yeah I remember that. What kind of social media?" I asked. "YouTube." He said plainly. "I'm a gaming YouTuber." He continued. "That's cool I guess." I responded in confusion because I had no idea what he was talking about. "So you have never watched Jacksepticeye?" Sean asked. Jacksep-a-who?" I said flabbergasted by the question. Sean chuckled and then said "No, Jacksepticeye. He is a gaming YouTuber. A pretty famous one at that." "Well now that I think about it, the name does sound familiar but I don't believe I've ever watched him." I answered. "Him, is me." He said as he checked his phone. "Oh my, I'm so sorry I just." I started "No no, it's totally okay. It's actually kinda refreshing finding someone who doesn't know who I am." He interrupted. "That's why I'm here. I'm on tour." He continued.  "And it's why you're leaving tomorrow morning as well." I said sadly. "Yes, but we have tonight." Sean said as he grabbed my hand from across the table.