1 | Luka

"You guys will not believe what happened yesterday. Kaito Shion from Crypton High? He found out my number and he's trying to hit me up." A series of gasps sound, followed by an eruption giggles. "Right here. See?"

I stretch before propping myself up on one elbow and peering at the phone Meiko's shoved under my nose. The rest of the girls gather round, staring down at the illuminative screen and reading the messages displayed intently through narrowed eyes. It's nothing I've not seen before — awkward, overused pick-up lines and a painful overuse of winking emoticons.

Miki rolls her eyes and shakes her head, before pulling a face. "This guy really thinks he's someone. He's such a joke," she retorts. "Look at this! 'Hey there fitty. Wondering if you'd like to meet up somewhere? You're a nine and I'm the one for you'."

"Gross." IA comments with a smirk, repositioning her sunglasses so they sit primly atop of her head. "Better watch out Mei, Kaito's out to rape you."

"Ew, no!" Meiko whines, before laughing along with everyone else. She crosses her legs and picks up her phone once more, tapping her lengthy, acrylic nails repeatedly against the glass screen. "Seriously though, it could be fun to fuck around with him. Just for a laugh. What should I respond with?"

Miki's eyes devilishly light up, and she tucks a strand of stray red hair behind her ear before grabbing Meiko's phone. "Would love to meet babe. My place, nine pm." She speaks as she types. "No need for condoms, I want the full experience. Can't wait to see your huge—"

"No! That's way too much," Meiko scoffs, snatching back her phone. "I don't want him actually turning up at my house. Let alone do I want to get it on with him!"

The redhead pouts in response. "Pussy. It's not like he knows your address. Come on, have a bit of fun with it!" She teases.

I clear my voice before raising an eyebrow. "He's a bloody stalker. He'd find it out, no problem. "I state, sitting up and flicking my hair over my shoulder. "Fuck with him all you want, but don't actually fuck with him."

Meiko's disgusted expression is absolutely priceless. "I am NOT fucking Kaito," she fumes.

"Whatever you say," Yukari smirks, looking up from the daisies she was picking.

The sky above is a deep blue, not a cloud in sight. The afternoon glow of the already setting sun illuminates the park, casting shadows on the tall trees that surround us. School ended just over an hour ago, and my friends and I are hanging out at the local park, sat on the warm, lime grass in an irregular circle.

It's been an interesting day so to speak, though that isn't abnormal. It's the same everyday — either someone has detention, someone's got into a fight, someone's been hit on by a guy in the surrounding schools, or someone's broke up. A new drama sparks everyday. Some people hate drama; I suppose it's my guilty pleasure, which probably explains my crazy friend group.

First of all, there's my best friend IA, formally known as Aria. She has light, long hair that falls over her shoulders in two braids and expressive blue eyes. She's a sarcastic bitch, but she's my sarcastic bitch — she's like a sister to me, and it's been this way for years.

Secondly, we have Meiko. She has fluffy brunette hair cut down to her shoulders that frames her stunning features like a canvas, but most importantly, she has breasts. Big ones at that. C cup, at least. Her charm is like a magnet — everywhere she goes, she certainly turns heads.

There's also Miki, who is pretty much the living embodiment of Satan. Think I'm joking? Her hair is blood red, and she uses matching coloured contacts daily. Without a doubt, Miki sees herself as hard and devilish — she's also the reason we land ourselves in trouble 95% of the time. She thinks up some interesting schemes, but lacks the skills and brain power required in executing them.