Ticci toby x witch reader part two

Toby's POV:

I was waiting at the edge of the fucking woods for an hour now.

I was angry. I put my hands it my pockets and decided to find her house, I'd pay her a little visit for flaking on me.

I put my hands in my pockets aggressively and walked towards her house.

Her scent lingering in my nose.

This bitch was gonna get what was coming.

Y/n POV

I laughed to myself as I could feel him getting closer to my house. I was spread on my couch, my feet dangling off the edge of the old sofa. I shoved piles of popcorn into my mouth as I watched an old documentary on the Salem witch trials.

I cocked my eyebrow as I heard the shattering of glass come from my kitchen. I groaned and ran my hand through my (h/c, h/l) hair and smirked.

"The front and back door were both unlocked."

His boots made loud crunching sounds as glass broke under each step.

"You- you stood m-e up."

He spoke slowly. I nodded and sat up, patting the seat beside me.

"Want popcorn?"

Toby began to growl and ran towards me, hatchet in hand as I dodge, my hands flew up as I began to mumble a spell under my breath. He looked at me in pain as his entire body began to freeze slowly, only his head being able to move.

"I thought we could have a talk. "

I said, my breathing began to grow faster and heavier as I was still unchanged from our last encounter. I slowly made my way to the couch and looked up at him.

"So what are you?"

He was reluctant, but eventually he caved.

"I'm- im a proxy."

I smirked and told him to go one. He continued to explain how he worked for a being known as the Slenderman and when he came across me in the woods, he was going to kill me until he realized I might be useful.

"I hate to break it to you, I've done my duties to slenderman in the past and there is no way in hell im going back to him."

I paused for a second and began to unfreeze him slowly, my heart aching with pain after ever word I spoke.

"Unless... unless .."

I began to mumble, the words slowly stopped coming out of my mouth as Toby began to realize I was fading, he stood there confused for a second.

The last thing I saw was him rushes over to me as I collapsed onto the ground in pain.

AU: hey guys! Thank you so much for all the nice comments and reads! I never thought I'd start this book up again but after seeing how much you guys like it I decided why not! Comment come suggestions you have for future chapters!:)