LJ x Mermaid! Reader part one

Y/n POV

I sat in the bathtub, my heart racing a million miles a minuet. I hadn't gotten used to this tail yet.

I had become a mermaid less than three months ago and brought to the slender mansion. Not all of us here are killers ; we are just outcast who don't fit in.

Most of my time I was with lui who watched tv with me and swam with me without asking about my tail. He didn't kill people either.

A loud knock made me jump out of my thoughts.

"Y-yes?"

I stuttered. The door slowly opened to reveal laughing jack standing awkwardly with his hands behind his back.

"(Y/n)?"

He asked. The only person who knew about my tail besides Lui and Slender was Jane ; and jack coming in and seeing it scared the shit out of me.

"Jack!!! Get the hell out!"

He blushed and turned around closing the door. I sighed and pulled myself out of the tub and dried off.

-time skip-

I finished drying off and got changed ; I walked back into my room to see the monochrome clown sitting on my bed. I sighed and crossed my arms.

"So now you know."

LJ walked towards me and smiled down at me.

"I think it's very beautiful, I think you're beautiful."

I laughed and pulled him into a small hug.

"Thank you for not thinking I'm a freak."

LJ laughed ; I felt the vibration in his chest.

"I could never think you're a freak, come on let's go watch TV"