Jane the killer x female! Reader

Janes POV ( ooooo ;) )

I was making some coffee in the kitchen, (y/n) had just finished her tour and was now sitting with Ben on the couch as they played video games.

She was new here, only getting here yesterday. Slender has saved her from suicide and brought her here to live with us. She wasn't much of a killer ; more like a healer. She seemed to heal everyone she was around. I know personally I had only spoke to her for around ten minuets and I already felt better. Jeff was the one who showed her around and now he was being nice to me. Masky helped slender bring her here and he was singing with Brian in their room.

I sighed and pour my coffee and walked to the couch. I sat down beside her and she smiled, setting down the controller as Ben had just kicked her ass in Mario kart.

"So do you like it?"

I asked sipping at my coffee. She nodded and smiled, god her smile.

"I found out I'm sleeping with you! I'm really excited I want to get to know you more"

Her voice was so angelic. I smiled back in response and continued to drink my coffee as Ben showed her how to play smash brothers.

Time skip~~

Y/n POV;

After I finally beat Ben in a game I realized how late it was. I stretched as I got off the couch and started to walk to my room.

Once I got to the door, I noticed that instead of just saying " jane" on the door it now said "y/n". I smiled, I couldn't believe I actually found a home. I was still in pain from what happened but I felt better here; almost like I was always supposed to be here. When I walked into the room I noticed there was now a bed set up and everything for me, it is green bed sheets and green pillows with flowers all over them. I sat down on and pulled my shoes off, laying down on my bed and looking at the roof.

"I didn't know you practiced magic.."

I heard janes voice, I raised and eyebrow and sat up.

"I don't.."

I looked to where she was standing, she was leaning against a wall next to what seemed like an altar full of medication, spells, potions and crystals.

"What?"

I questioned. I got up and walked over to the table. There was a note.

"It's from slender"

Jane laughed and brushed her long hair behind her ears. She was beautiful.

"I was wondering..."

I played with my hands and looked at the floor.

"If I could sleep with you? I don't wanna be alone."

Jane didn't say anything, she just grabbed my hand and pulled me into her bed. When we got under the blankets I could hear her heart beat as she laid beside me, our arms touching.

She smelt amazing ; like cinnamon and apple pie.

I moved closer, her body stiffened but she relaxed as she put an arm around my waist and pulled me into her arms.

"Goodnight, y/n"

She said as she kissed my forehead, I blushed like crazy but sleep soon took over and I passed out in her arms.