LJ x human! Reader

Fluff ~

Y/n POV

I was sitting in class, taking notes and looking out the window.

My head was killing me, I was up all night long talking to my best friend, jack. He only comes over after school and at night I hardly ever see him during the day.

The bell rang and school was over, I packed up all my stuff and began to head to the door before someone stopped me.

"Hey beautiful"

It was Scott. My ex boyfriend, he never ever left me alone. I sighed and brushed my hair behind my ears and leaned against the wall.

"What do you want?"

He smirked and pressed his hands against my shoulders pinning me to the wall. I gasped in school and fear struck into my entire body.

"I want you back baby doll, you see... I was so upset when you ended things. I wanted to be with you forever but you had other plans."

He pressed his hands harder against my shoulders causing me to let out a squeak.

"Excuse me?"

A familiar voice said from behind me, Scott let my shoulders go and turned around.

Jack.

There stood the monochrome clown that was my best friend. He was wearing his usual outfit but his eyes seemed different; they were full of anger.

"Get away from her."

Scott looked up to see the 8 foot tall clown towering above him.

"I..i.."

Scott backed away and made his way to the door and took off. I ran to jack and he wrapped his arms around me, holding me tightly to him.

"Please never be afraid to call for me if you need me,"

He said softly into my ear. I pulled away and looked up to him, he bent down and kissed my cheek.

"I never want you to leave me alone jack please"

I said as tears fell down my face.

"It's okay bubblegum, I'll always be here."

He kissed me, his lips warm and sweet. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He pulled away and smiled, resting his forehead against mine.