03

"Come with you? I'm not going anywhere with you," I scoffed. "You still haven't explained how you know my name."

"Lilo," he growled, placing his hands down on either side of the bar behind me. "Stop questioning me."

This man may have been beautiful but he was insane. How could he order me to stop questioning him? I didn't know him, and he approached me, lit a fire in me, and called me by name. How could I not ask who he was?

"You can't be serious. I don't know who you are and you called me Lilo. What are you? A stalker?"

"I'm not stalking you," he scoffed, his eyebrows furrowing. "Why must you be so difficult? I just want to spread your thighs and fuck you until you scream. I'm not asking for much, am I?" My breathing hitched. Why the fuck did that sound so appealing? "I'd fuck you right here, right now, if you wanted me to." My gaze fell on the people around us, no one even sparing us a glance. It was almost as though we weren't even there. "Is that something you would like?"

"Yes," I answered, my eyes snapping back to his. "There's nothing I want more than for you to fuck me in front of all of these random people," I snorted out sarcastically, rolling my eyes. He pressed his hips against mine suddenly and firmly. I let out a soft whimper, my body betraying me. "Oh, fuck," I whispered.

"Oh fuck indeed," he murmured, his eyes on mine.

I couldn't believe that I was considering letting this random man fuck me in the middle of this club. Was I losing my mind?

In the shoes that I was wearing, I was still substantially shorter than him. So I stood on my toes, leaning up. My lips stopped just a few inches away from his mouth. Both of our lips were parted, his warm breath clashing with mine. I wasn't sure why I stopped myself, but maybe in the back of my mind I knew better.

His hands snuck their way to my ass, pulling me against him. I could feel him throbbing against my pussy, and I was close to losing it. I was close to giving in, hiking up my dress, and letting him take me even though everything about him screamed bad news.

"Are you sure no one will know?" I asked.

He nodded. "Just you and me," he murmured, nuzzling his nose against mine.

"And how can you make that happen?"

He smiled. "I'm a man of many talents."

"Well, guess what?" I felt a surge of confidence, feeling more sure of myself than when I first laid eyes on him.

"What is it, Lilo?" He asked, clear amusement present in his voice and on his face.

"I hope you have a great time with your hand tonight," I said, causing the self-assured look to drop off of his face. I smiled a little in satisfaction. "I've got to get going."

I went to sidestep him, but he wouldn't allow me to pass. Once I glared at him, he smirked at me as though he were satisfied seeing me disgruntled. I wasn't just annoyed, but I was also borderline creeped out. He wouldn't be the first man at a sleazy place to harass me. But I wouldn't go down without a fight.

"Move," I ordered, not breaking eye contact.

"No."

I crossed my arms, wanting to look around for Felicity, but not wanting to take my eyes off of him in case he tried anything. I gritted my teeth, wanting to wipe the smile off of his face. It wasn't sincere in the slightest. His bad intentions with me were clear. But I wasn't scared. It felt almost impossible to, no matter how many times the worst case scenario crossed my mind.