Lol. Too much DustLust Fluuuuffff!!!

Okay. This ask was from ArianBulandanCastill sorry this took too long -v-"

Author: Everybody begone!

Everybody else: JAHALLELUJAH!!!

Author: except for Lust.

Lust: *is ranting in the distance* OH COME ON!!!

Author: *shoves everyone out the door*

Lust: *sighs* what's the dare?

ArianBulandanCastill dares:

I dare Lust to wear a cute dress. And I dare Dust to kiss her in FRONT of Kenza.

Lust: you have GOT to be kidding me... -___-

Author: no time for ranting! *shoves Lust into her big ass closet room*

*10 mins later*

Author: come on Lust! You've been in there for 10 minutes! You HAVE to come out somehow!

Lust: *from inside the closet room* NEVER!!!

Author: *sighs* the sooner you do it, the better

Lust: *groans loudly* fine... *comes out*

*You see Lust wearing a cute breezy light purple dress with some neon blue rose designs stitched to it*

Author: noice!!!

Lust: (this dress reminds me when I was still in highschool)

Dust: *suddenly goes in* sorry to disturb. I forgot-- *sees Lust* my... phone... (Holy shit... She's h-hot... Wait. Isn't that the dress she wore to prom? She still looks great in it though) *blO0shes madly*

Lust: *inhales deeply* (shit...) h-hiya Dusty... *nervous laugh*

Author: *is smirking and shipping in the corner*

Lust: s-so! Umm... *blO0sh*

Dust: I remember this dress *holds up a bit of the clothing* so many good memories of this~ *wraps his hands around her waist*

Lust: *wraps her arms around his neck* like the dance~

Dust: like our little walk under the stars~

Lust: and~

Both: Our first kiss~ *kisses*

Kenza: *was watching this whole time* awww!!!~ ÓwÒ

Dust and Lust: *suddenly breaks the kiss* K-KENZA?! *BLO0SHIZZZ*

Everybody else (including an over- fangirling Author): *was also watching this whole time*

Dust: Since when did you guys get here?...

NM: A squealing Author just shoved us out of the closet and made us watch

Author: *is crying tears of joy while hugging Kenza* *sniff* my ship... *sniff sniff* HAS SAILEDDDDD!!! *FaNgIrLs*

Dust: Jesus...

Author: *fangirls too much until she crashes*

*AuThOrChAn HaS sToPpEd WoRkInG*

Everybody else (except for NM): *worried*

Author: *suddenly wakes up and inhales deeply* Anyways, thank you for the Dares ArianBulandanCastill! You really gave me an idea for the story!

Everybody else (except a black hentai calamari): THANK YOU!!!

NM: yeah sure whatever...

(TRUST ME. I FANGIRLED when I wrote this one. And you can ask and dare more if u want! There ain't no rules here!)

__Night out!!!~