Birthday Special (A/N)

Me: sooooo ummm... Hey guys! Just wanna say that you guys could ask and dare more. I'm just bored and I want to do somethinga nd let my imagination run free! Aaaaaannnnddd... Since it's almost my bday (*ahem* December 26 *ahem* *cough*) I am taking AS MANY ASK AND DARES YOU WANT! Or I could make them do some random things if that's what you guys ALSO want!

Dust: oh Lord. Please no. I beg of you.

NM: Jesus save us all

Alastor: what fun will it be!

Charlie: I agree!

Vaggie: *just shrugs and agrees*

Angel Dust: meh. I guess it COULD be fun~

Me: ha! Ya see guys? Even the Radio Demon and the Princess of Hell agrees with me!

Angel Dust: what about me and Vaggie?!

Me: oh and Slutty Bubblegum Spooder and Goth Girl ALSO agrees with me

Vaggie: ha ha *rolls her eyes*

Lust: *is now dying inside a bit* ;-; pleeeeez...noooo...

Ink: boss please... ;-; we beg of thee...

Me: ok then. Who doesn't want to do the Special, raise your hands

Everyone else (except le Hazbin Hotel peepz): *raises hands*

Me: whi WANTS to do the Special, raise your hands

Le Hazbin Hotel Peepz and Me: *raises hands*

NM: give up Tracey. You and 4 lunatics against a bunch of skeletons isn't fair--

Me: since when do you play fair?!?!

NM: *just rolls eyes* as I was SAYING... It's over. There will be no Special happening. The votes are fina--

*you hear rumbling outside*

Dust: what the fuuu--

A bunch of random people: *SUDDENLY BURST THROUGH THE DOOR* DO THE SPECIALLLLLL!!!

Everyone else and Me: ._.

Me: ha! *smirks at NM* you were saying?

NM: *grumbles*

Me: a bunch of random people, 4 lunatics, and Me. Against some skeletons. Sooooo...

NM: fuck you *does a middle finger to her*

Me: *turns back to the people* IT'S A YES GUYS!!!

Le random People and Hazbin Hotel peepz: YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Me: alright guys, I want your Asks and Dares now! And remind you, YOU CAN ASK AND DARE AS MANY AS YOU WANT!!!! NO RULES!!!

(Note:
The random people were actually some of my classmates and my cousins, since I asked them if they want to be part of the specical. So yea guys! ASK AND DARE AWAY!!!)

__Night out!!!~