You're alive...(Part 2)

"General Grievous.", a smug voice suddenly sounded behind them and the golden eyes of Y/N's brother widened in shock. "Hide.", he rasped and coughed, pushing you behind a rock. "Kenobi!", he growled as he turned coughing, glaring at his sworn enemy.

"Where is Master F/N?", the brown-haired man asked and glared at the former Kaleesh. "I do not have her, Kenobi." "Liar!", a clone cried, pointing his weapon at the cyborg. "We know she is here! We have heard her voice!" "Then, you are deaf, little idiot.", he growled and slowly got into a fighting position.

"Give her to us, and we will leave in peace!", the Jedi tried again, trying to avoid fighting at all costs. Grievous roared, activating his lightsabers, his golden eyes glowing like a candle in the dark. "Forget it!", with that, he jumped forward. You watched as the lightsabers crashed against each other, and you suddenly noticed how fiercely the former Kaleesh fought against his sworn enemy, more than usual.

"Stop!", you roared, but the sounds of the battle over-tuned your voice. Minutes passed, and you saw that the Jedi grew exhausted. Most of the Clones were already dead, Kenobi almost had no strength and mostly dodged, and you? You couldn't do anything. You were sitting between two chairs. One your brother's and one of your friends'.

"Shit...", you cursed. "What to do? What to do?" Then, you suddenly saw something shine in the darkness. A gun, a fucking gun, and it was pointed at Grievous' chest-plate. The shock was written across your face and sweat started to form on your forehead.

Then, suddenly, you remembered why you were here. You and your people were here to kill him, but now, now where you knew who he really was, you couldn't do it. No, you can't let it happen. "Wait!", you cried, causing the fight to stop.

Eyes looked at you, one of your friends and your brother's. "Stop, please, both of you." "Y/N get out of my way, you may be my sister, but this Jedi scum is still my enemy!", was the only answer of the former Kaleesh. "Who? Wait...", the brown-haired man lowered his weapons. "F/N...is that you?"

You looked at your friend and nodded. "Yeah, it's a long story. F/N is the fake-name I chose when I left my home-planet as my brother "died" in a shuttle. I chose to follow the Jedi, and I am one with all my passion. But I can't just let you kill Grievous!" "Have you chosen the Separatists over us?", one of the Clone cried in anger, and you winced at the hate in his voice.

Even your friend, Obi-Wan stared at you in complete shock. Grievous stayed silent and let you explain, not wanting to mess with your emotions more than necessary. "As we both met here a few hours ago, I recognized him as my brother, Qyamen Jai Sheelal. I don't ask of you to understand it, but please, don't kill him."

The silence was more than just uncomfortable, and the cyborg stepped forward and laid a hand onto your shoulder, reassuring you. Obi-Wan ran his hands through his hair but put his lightsaber away and smiled. "I'm quite shocked to be honest, F/N...or Y/N, but If Grievous is really your brother, then I'm no one to stand between you, Jedi or nod."

He looked at his sworn enemy, and to his surprise, the cyborg gave him a nod, all hate vanished from his golden eyes.

"You can't be serious!", a low hiss echoed, and you turned to the clones stood behind your friend. "You traitor!", one of them roared and shot. Your stomach was torn apart, all organs in reach destroyed. The two General cried out in shock, your friend catching you while Grievous took care of the remaining clones.

But you did not notice any of this, for you have already slipped in the world of blackness.

The first thing you heard where two voices, one of them was calm and collected and the other one drowned in anger and panic. "When in the name of the gods will she wake up! It has already been a week!", the voice filled with static roared, and you recognized it instantly. Qyamen, your brother. "Calm down, General, she'll wake up eventually, but you've seen her wounds, it'll take time." Obi-Wan, your friend.

Slowly, you opened your eyes, groaning in the process. The steps stopped, eyes landed on your from, and you heard the gaps of the two male beings in the room. "Q-Qyamen? Obi-Wan?", you rasped in a weak voice. Your sight sharpened, and you saw the faceplate of your brother and in the face of your best friend.

"Y/N.", the Jedi smiled and looked at his enemy. "See, I told you." The male Kaleesh huffed, but there was no anger in the noise. He took your hand and squeezed it gently, making you smile. "W-What happened?", you asked, coughing afterward. "You were shot by one of those clones. Me and Kenobi agreed to a truce for a time being to save you and brought you back to my personal base."

"We almost lost you.", the Jedi murmured and took your other hand. "You were actually dead when we arrived. I can't believe I say this, but I'm glad Grievous' medic-droid was present.", you smiled and tried to sit up, but with aa loud cry of pain, you sank back down. Clutching onto your stomach, groaning in pain.

"Quit moving.", the cyborg growled and gently put his weight onto your body so that you were trapped. "What happened to the clones?", came the sudden question. "Well...", Kenobi started and scratched his neck. "Grievous took care of them...let's just say...they won't bother you again." You could see how uncomfortable the brown-haired man was to tell you this, but to your surprises, Grievous only chuckled and ruffled through your hair.

"I am glad that you survived this.", the cyborg whispered and nuzzled your face, a Kaleesh version of affection between siblings. You laughed and nuzzled back, before hugging Obi-Wan.

You knew it wasn't over, and you knew that it was only the start of a new conflict, but to be honest, you didn't care. You were just glad that you were here, alive, with your best friend and your long lost brother with you, peaceful for once.