I'm yours (Part 2) (And a little A/N)

(Hello, my friends. I got a problem...and that problem is called school. School has now started again and is kicking my free time in the ass. I'm really sorry if I don't answer on comments or if the updates are very...very slow. I'll write as much as I can. Please, don't kill me.😅)

Your heart was shattered.

Your eyes were widened as you stared down at your boyfriend, who had his head buried in the soft sheets of your bed, his hands shaking. His words were echoing through your mind, causing you to gasp violently.

"Am I even worthy?"

You shook your head to get yourself together, and to swallow the anger at yourself that you made him think that way, before gently grabbing his head, slowly guiding it to your direction. What you saw then, however, broke your head even more.

Tears, big, salty tears were slowly running down his face, dropping down onto the sheets. Those pools of melted golds, more beautiful than any star in the universe, were filled with agony as they filled with more and more tears. Carefully, not to startle him, you lifted your hand and wiped the salty liquid off his face.

"Grievous. Listen to me.", you whispered, your fingers tracing the scarred flesh. You could see how those glossy eyes focused on you, and you gave him a sad, yet beautiful smile. He stared at your lips for a few seconds, before he lifted his head to look you directly in your sad eyes.

"I'm the one who's not worthy of you.", you spoke in a gentle yet stern tune. "I'm the one to be thankful that you love me! To know that I'm the only one you're gentle with, that I'm the one that you love, that I'm the only one that is worthy of your affection is so much more than any treasure in the universe"

You leaned forward, and pressed a kiss on his eyelids, touching the salty liquid which still forced itself into freedom. You didn't mind, you only wanted to calm him down. "I'm yours, Grievous. I'm yours. Mind, body, soul, love! Those all belong to you now. I'm yours, just as you're mine."

Silence fell upon you, and in those few minutes, he only stared at you.

You were relieved that the tears had stopped, and the agony in his eyes slowly disappeared, until there was only joy left, joy in which he wrapped his strong, metallic arms around your body and pulled you against his chest.

"Thank you!", he rasped in a strained voice, and he started to cough. You let him hug you, not minding that he was crushing your chest. You didn't care, you just wanted him to be happy so that his thoughts about him being unworthy would disappear.

"I nothing that is worth thanking, Grievous.", you whispered, burring your face into his neck. After a while, he pulled back, his golden reptilian eyes reflecting a bright, loving smile. You lifted your hand and let your fingertips trace his masked face. "I love you, okay? Never forget that. I love you for what you are, who you are, what you do. Wherever you go, as long as I'm able, I'll go with you."

"You don't know how much those words mean to me.", he whispered, his voice wavering, letting his large claws roam around your back. Tears filled his eyes again, but those were one of happiness, something you loved to see. "Just don't ever forget it, okay?"

He nodded, before pressing his face against you in his version of a kiss. You returned it, glad that this problem was solved.

You loved your man-killing cyborg, and absolutely nothing would change that.