×Intro×

Destiny. One word, but I've been waiting for that to come in my life since forever. People keep telling me that there's no such thing as destiny; it's just pure coincidence. But who knows? Maybe one day... just one day... I could finally meet the one.

Anyway, I'm daydreaming again. Haha! L to the O to the L. I'm currently at my own table — you know, I'm a nerd and no one has ever shared a table with me — near a trashcan in the corner of the canteen  playing my sandwich when somebody---

"Hey" V said who suddenly popped up out from nowhere as he poked my cheeks. Aish! Not him again?!

"You're daydreaming again. Why don't you just eat your sandwich, not play with it?" he asked, a pokerface's stamped on his face. Why does he look so weird for me? You know, for just popping up out of nowhere then this pokerface of his-- ugh, enough to mess up my day.

"Who cares? Want my sandwich? Here." I said without pausing and gave him my sandwich. I stood up and started to walk away.

I hate boys. I don't even know why did I met this one: a handsome weird guy who is so damn persistent that always has the urge to save me from getting in trouble even though I don't need it. Why? Because I don't want him to get in trouble, too.

Yeah, that's why I always ignore him as best as I can. But like what I have mentioned, he's so persistent AF.

"Go away from me, V!" I shouted while I'm speed walking, not even daring to look at him.

"I don't know, Zee, but I just can't." he said while walking backwards beside me, eating the sandwich I gave him, with his other hand on his pocket. I don't know but as much as I want to accuse him as a bully for not giving back my sandwich, I can't because he really is not. Well, I did gave it to him. I'm not that hungry, anyway. But you know, if only I'm a freaking wizard that has a magic wand and as smart as Hermione Granger, I'd probably cast a magic spell on him just to make him leave me alone, making him hang out with a group of guys or someone else instead of messing up with me, or just make him forget about me.

I'm the prey — particularly the bullied one — of the school and he's the weirdest handsome newbie dude I've ever met that can attract many girls with just one smile. And by the means of that, we're tremendously opposite! We can't be friends or something! It's just that... we really really really can't!

---

Copyright © 2014 by MySyubieIsHart

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Do not plagiarize my work or any of the scenes in this story.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

---------------------------------------

a/n: First fanfic! Hehee~ Support this story, okay? Annyeong~ \(^o^)/