OMG IT'S THE OLDEST SON OF THE WEALTHY FAMILY FUCK I'M SCREWED

" okay i'm going to ask him again and he's going to accept this time !! " Dabi said confidently .
" umm okay " Shigaraki said .
" goodbye crusty guy " Dabi waved and left the manor .
" fuck you !! " Shigaraki yelled
-
-
" Caffé Expresso ! my sugar baby's caffe " Dabi smiled and went inside . He saw an angry guy grabbing Hawks by his wrists .
-
-
* literally like 5 minutes earlier or some shit *
" hey " A random guy winked and bit his lips at Hawks .
" umm hi ? can i help you with something " Hawks said uncomfortably .
" yes can you help me with my order ! " the guy started touching Hawks's ass .
" sorry you can ask someone else because you're making me uncomfortable " Hawks said turning around and when he was about to leave the guy got angry .
" you're so rude " he grabbed his wrists really hard .
" l-let me go ! " Hawks cried .
" no ! " the guy yelled .
" HEY LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU STUPID SCUMBAG !! " Dabi yelled .
" is this your boyfriend ?! " the guy said letting go of his wrists
' OMG IT'S THE OLDEST SON OF THE WEALTHY FAMILY FUCK I'M SCREWED ' was what he meant to say .
" yes " Hawks smirked .
" oh shit sorry dude " the guy said nervously.
" B-BOYFRIEND ?! " Dabi blushed and his face turned red . the guy left as fast as he can because he was afraid of what Dabi would do .
" sooo that means you accept " Dabi asked .
" yes i will be your sugar baby " Hawks smiled and pecked his lips .
" fuck yeah in your face Shigaraki ! " Dabi smiled .
" what was your name again ? " Hawks asked Dabi .
" it's Dabi "
" okay Dabi umm my work shift is over at 2 p.m. so can you pick me up at that time !? because i don't have a ride " Hawks timidly said .
" why so timid ? of course i'll pick you and oh today's your last day at work because having a job and having a sugar daddy doesn't make sense " Dabi smiled .
" okay " Hawks smiled .
" oh and can i get a bicerin with extra whipped cream , baby " Dabi winked at him .
" o-okay " Hawks said . he clearly didn't understand the sex joke because he's a total virgin .
-
-
* a few minutes later *
here's your bicerin with extra whipped cream for this fine wealthy gentleman " Ryukyu smiled and was about to leave but Dabi stopped her .
" hey where's Hawks ? " Dabi asked .
" in the restroom " she said and left .
" hehehehehehe  i have an idea " Dabi smirked and got up .
___________________________________
hehehehhehehe (;