i want to forgive myself

" are you sure, Hawks ? " Dabi pulled away from the hug and saw Hawks in tears.
" w-what's wrong, Hawks ? " Dabi asked.
" i-i told you it's nothing "
Dabi furrowed his eyebrows and took Hawks to an empty room.
" D-Dab- " before Hawks could finish Dabi kissed him.
" tell me what's wrong"
Hawks looked at him with his wide eyes, but broke down in tears again.
" please just tell me"
" i-i can't forgive myself for what i've done to you! no matter how hard i try to forget what happened it still comes back to haunt me...s-seeing you in front of me and kissing me makes me feel so happy...but t i don't deserve to be happy because i caused you so much pain!! it makes me sick...i'm so sorry, Dabi you deserve so much better" Hawks yelled out.
" don't worry i forgive you...it was my fault...i was the one who hit you...i fully understand why you left me in the first place so don't put the blame on yourself...i promise to not hit you ever again...and if i do...please ask Tomura to kill me "
" i-if you hit me again i will kill you" Hawks jokingly said.
Dabi kissed him again this time with a french kiss and while he was kissing he pushed him against the wall. Hawks pushed him to reach out for air.
" are you sure you're capable of killing me?" Dabi laughed.
" d-don't do that w-w-without a warning !! " Hawks blushed while putting his hands on his face.
* WARNING SOME GOODY GOOD STUFF IS GONNA HAPPEN !! *
Dabi then looked at Hawks's rock hard boner.
" haha i only gave you a kiss and you're already rock hard?" Dabi teased Hawks.
" sh-shut up!" Hawks moaned.
" you're voice is so erotic" Dabi whispered in Hawks's ear.
" okay i'm leaving now" Dabi said and as he was gonna open the door Hawks grabbed his arm and started kissing Dabi.
" you're really gonna leave me like this?"
" yeah" Dabi grinned.
" s-so that means you don't wanna help me?" Hawks started while touching himself (basically trying to seduce Dabi).
Dabi grabbed both of Hawks's arms and threw against a table that was there.
" you're gonna regret trying to seduce me" Dabi smiled and unbuckled Hawks's belt.
" D-D-Dabi i-i was j-just kidding!!!" Hawks said knowing he wasn't gonna be able to walk after Dabi does his business with him.
" too bad" Dabi inserted two fingers inside Hawks.
" ah~" Hawks moaned.
" your moans are even more erotic" Dabi smiled and started moving his fingers.
" nhn~ Dabi~"
-
" p-put it in a-already" Hawks grinned.
" are you sure?"
" y-yes!"
" if you say so" Dabi said as he inserted his penis inside Hawks.
" p-please fuck m-me as h-hard as y-you can"
" you're gonna regret this so badly" Dabi licked his lips. He started thrusting so fast.....
" NO~ AH~ YOU'RE G-GONNA BREAK ME!!" Hawks moaned loudly.
" i hope i do"
" HAH~ W-WHAT?!"
-
-
" OUCH MY HIPS HURT SO MUCH AND I CAN BARELY WALK!!!" Hawks cried.
" it's your fault" Dabi laughed.
" NO ITS NOT!"
" you literally told me to fuck you as hard i can"
" WHAT REALLY?!?!"
" yes you dummy! now let's go because Shigaraki is waiting for us.
" c-can you carry me i-i literally can not walk"
" fine"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i bet you definitely didn't expect that at all lmao!!!