awkward

" umm we should probably lock the door next time , Dabi " Hawks said .
" yeah...great idea Hawks... " Dabi replied .
" umm let's not continue....okay ? " Hawks smiled awkwardly putting on his cloth .
" okay.. " Dabi said also putting on his cloth . When Dabi left the room to check on Shigaraki Hawks face was really red .
" i'm so sorry Shigaraki please don't tell my dad about me and Hawks having s- " Dabi said nervously .
" it's okay ! i'm just glad that you're over...him " Shigaraki smiled .
" you're literally the best butler ever " Dabi smiled and hugged Shigaraki .
" and you're the best young master ever " Shigaraki laughed .
" umm Dabi... " Hawks said staring at Dabi hugging Shigaraki .
" haha we didn't made him uncomfortable " Dabi said nervously .
" haha yeah that's a relief " Hawks also said nervously .
" are you two hungry ? " Shigaraki asked . They both nodded .
" okay what are you crav- "
" CHICKEN WINGS " Hawks yelled .
" i know some chicken wings you would love Hawks " Dabi smiled and took his phone out of his pocket .
" woooow iphone xs max " Hawks gazed at Dabi's phone .
" haha you filthy poor loser "
" SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I FUCK YOU UP " Hawks yelled and hit him but since he's
w e a k
his punches felt like paper .
" hello may i get the 50 wings of Foodgood 24K Gold Wings and a bottle of Champagne Armand de Brignac " Dabi grinned while looking at Hawks's reaction to '24k' .
" D-Dabi- i- I HATE YOU !!! YOU STUPID RICH UGLY GUY " Hawks started crying .
" haha why are you crying ? " Dabi laughed .
" you're so rich it  h u r t s " Hawks frowned . While Dabi and Hawks were " fighting " ( lmao it's just Hawks complaining how rich Dabi is ) Shigaraki heard a knock on the door and opened it .
" here's your 50 wings and a bottle of Champagne Armand de Brignac...it will be 1,000 dollars  " he said .
" here you go " Shigaraki smiled .
" okay thank you have a nic- " the delivery guy heard Dabi and Hawks fighting .
" umm are those your kids ? or ????? " the guy asked .
" haha don't worry about it ! byeeeee " Shigaraki said then slammed the door .
" here Dabi and here Hawks " Shigaraki handed the bottle to Dabi and the wings to Hawks .
" thank you "  they both smiled .
" i love you Dabi " Hawks kissed Dabi in the cheek .
" i love you more Hawks " Dabi kissed Hawks in the lips .
" you're so hot and sexy " Hawks grinned .
" no u " Dabi winked .
" WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ?!?! YOU TWO WERE FIGHTING AND NOW YOU'RE CALLING EACH OTHER SEXY ????? YOU GUYS ARE THE WEIRDEST FUCKING COUPLE I'VE EVER MET " Shigaraki yelled .
" sorry " Dabi said .
" yeah i'm sorry too " Hawks frowned .
" it's okay i love you both " Shigaraki smiled .
___________________________________