and so they fought ( hawks's memory )

" tell me more about yourself why are you so aggressive? did you get into fights during your high school years ? " Dabi asked curiously .
" well umm this one time when i was in my 1st year of high school and i fought these 2 3rd year guys and won " Hawks said proudly .
" no way ! tell me about the fight "
" okay so i was walking home from high school and saw this 3rd year with red hair being beaten up by these 3rd year guys "
* high school flashback/story *
" hey leave him alone ! " Hawks yelled .
" what are you going to do ? beat us up ?! haha stupid 1st year " one of the guys laughed .
" yes of course i'm going to beat you guys up and also yes i'm a 1st year but i'm not stupid like you two dumbasses " Hawks flipped them off .
" fucking bitch " they both stop hitting the kid and smirked at thought of Hawks's beaten up and aching body . One of the guys went for the first punch ! Hawks dodged it...Hawks then pulled him from his shirt and punched the guy in the stomach making him fall to the ground .
" oh hell no " the other guy said furiously and punched Hawks in the face . Hawks almost lost his balance , but because he's so cool he didn't 😎 . Hawks smirked and pushed him to the ground and started kicking him .
" too easy " Hawks was proud of his victory . Hawks then turned around and looked at the traumatized 3rd year in the ground .
" hi ummm are you okay ? " Hawks smiled softly .
" y-yeah thank you " the 3rd year blushed .
" you're welcome also next time be more careful because that next time i'm probably not gonna be there to defend you , okay ?" Hawks said .
" o-okay "
" alright bye " Hawks said walking away and waving goodbye to him .
" b-bye "
" until we meet again " he whispered and took out his phone to call his butler .
" pick me up i have something amazing to tell you "
* end of flashback/story *